Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 6/5/21)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy... 

#2...I had a dress almost exactly like this in my boho days, including the purple boots...those were the days, my friends!

#3...polka dots are fun!

#8...love this!

#9...favorite

Have a great week!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 6/5/21)...

I like the polka dot dress if it didn't have that ruffle across the bust.

I like the gray sweater with the white pants the tie in the front although I could never wear that look at 5'2".

I also kinda like the last look although not in a stripe.  The shape of the dress has vintage vibe to it that I like.

Honored Contributor

My standouts are the dresses in numbers one and fifteen and the top in number five!!!!!  I like the styles, colors and the fits of each . As always, a fun look at some very appealing fashions!

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely great looks, all of them.  Love that breezy vibe.  I especially love the hair in #8 and would love to own dress #10!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not something I'd wear, but she looks great.  I'd like to see the skirt a few inches shorter.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Again, not something I'd wear, but she looks very nice.  The shoes have to go, though.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Classic dressing with some suggestions.  Too open in the front.  Backless shoes.  Add a pewter or gray belt, silver jewelry, silver, pewter, or light gray shoes.  

Respected Contributor

My favorites are #5 (I like the rib knit and the buttons down the front of the tank top but would like the top to be a couple inches longer) and I also like the dress in #9 (the print is so pretty). 

Contributor

i thought #1 was my favorite until I saw #9.  Love these!

#5 and #14 are the way I dress most of the time.  

#6 and #15 I would wear to a wedding or church.  

I have 3 older brothers and played sports, but I also love dressing up and being girly.  I so appreaciate when people look put together.  Really enjoyed this week's photos MacDuff.  Would love to see a picture of you in the purple boots, know you rocked them!

Trusted Contributor

I love #1, the red dress. So pretty and wearable. I also love #4, the leather jacket, striped shirt, and jeans. That has my name on it.

👖👗