Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e/ 6/20/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

Fashion Jackson Wearing Banana Republic White Midi Dress Tan Sandals

Ann Taylor Linen Dress - Crazy Blonde Life

fashion blogger mia mia mine wearing a camel sweater coat from mango and a bottega veneta the pouch bag in camel

The best fabrics for summer dressing are breathable and flow around the body. In todays post I am sharing my top 3 favorits summer fabrics!

happiest summer colors

Covid Travel Experience and Tips

www.alicerisesup.com

SITNB_30.jpg

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e/ 6/20/20)...

Nice, love the hot pink dress on the beach with the model's tan. We have a week of 100 degree weather coming up so I am looking for cool.

Honored Contributor

Back in the early 90s, The Gap sold tops like this - I had them in every color they carried.  Still one of my favorite styles.

fashion blogger mia mia mine wearing a camel sweater coat from mango and a bottega veneta the pouch bag in camel

Esteemed Contributor

My favorites are Pictures 1, 3, 4 & 6.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Lovely photos, lovely fashions. I am not saying they would all look good on me, but there is something for everyone.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF -

I like #3 and that pink dress!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Love #3!

Honored Contributor

I love the straw & leather handbag in the 4th to from the bottom photo.  She has a tye dye top and off white pants.  Cute look.  Also the 3rd photo from the top with the lady of the bench.  Outfit looks really good.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting @MacDUFF.

Some pretty outfits. I picked the first photo as my favorite.

That white dress is beautiful. Model looks great from

head to toe. So pretty.