Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 6/18/22)...

[ Edited ]
#1 love the color scheme pull-together: lovely scarf and knockout shoes.
#2 yes, love the neutrals: cute shoes/match pants (great fabric), pristine top. Just the right amount of slouch.

#3 love the sweater, the dress, shoes, like wearing a sweater over a dress like that.
#4 I just can't! with all the pom-poms.  Otherwise, delightful.SOS for scissors.
#5 like the jeans, the jacket.  Otherwise, not the shoes & top.
#6 I like a floral jacket when paired with solids, i.e. white, black or navy: this rocks the Casbah.
#7 I like the top, I like the shoes, the print skirt not my jam.
#8 Like you, not a fan of animal print (been done to death) unless it is  expensive and simple, like this. I have a real silk scarf 6-ft long x 3-ft wide (Brother gifted me from Far East). This dress has that same look. 
 #9 my favorite overall (outfit, shoes, child, little twirl girl).
#10 total luxuriant summer elegance.
#11 I like the colors together but not the topper fabric. looks cheap.
#12 not loving any of it for me, but not loving the pants for anybody (precious blouse, probably precious money to purchase it).
#13 Such a high-end look, casually fashionable lady in high-end attire.
#14 Totally me:  red shoes, red bag, white tank and red cashmere buttoned cardigan (I wear that total look often in cool weather).
#15 I love each item but not together. Too much heat, not enough cool.  The yellow top, leans-to-yellow bag & hat, repeat mustard shoes. Look is hot and not in a good way.   Maybe blue chambray wide legs.  Love the white wide legs which screams for a navy top; this look doesn't work for me.
#16 the blouse is too precious for the overall look. Looks like something a man would love on a woman but this woman would prefer a more streamlined white or blue (button-down).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like #5, 14, & 15.

I like the dark denim and light jacket in #5. Not sure about that top. Looks a bit warm for summer. I’d wear my navy wedge sandals or navy ballet flats instead of those stilettos.

I could duplicate #14, but I don’t like the shoes. I’d wear my white sneakers or navy ballet flats instead. I’d prefer my navy crossbody bag. 

I have wide leg white trousers and a yellow short sleeve top. I even have a similar hat, but I can’t wear those thin strap sandals. I wear my higher wedge linen color espadrilles with my white pants. I like the straw bag, but I prefer a shoulder strap. 

Regular Contributor

I really like this week's offerings. (with a few tweaks)

#1 really caught my eye.  I love the shoes.

#6  I love the jacket with the white pants.

#12 You cannot go wrong with B&W.

#9  I had a dress like this.  My daughter's both had a dress like this.

@MacDuFF  please keep on blogging for us

Honored Contributor

Love the pants and blouse - have similar style / colors.  Shoes and bag have to go.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Like this one too.  It's a style and color combo I'd wear.  Love the jacket print/color.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also like:  #5

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the color combo - but I would prefer that the pants were longer.  I don't mind the fringe ... and do lie the shoes.

------------------------------------------------------------------