Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e/6/13/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

Of course, I wouldn't wear jewelry with them, but I want the jammies in the last pic!...

Cozy yet chic work from home outfits

EQ7A3965.jpg

IMG_1384.JPG

Topshop...
Leopard Satin Pajamas by Topshop

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e/6/13/20)...

@MacDUFF  👍

Respected Contributor

Not a bad one in the bunch.  Love them!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Love the shoes in the 4th picture -  I wish I could still wear heels like that....

The pajamas are the bomb!

Honored Contributor

Love all the looks but #4......is she standing in front of a dumpster? How do you get in and out if that outfit? The first thing I wondered was what would I do if I needed to go to the bathroom! Would love to have the colorful blouse in #6.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@MacDUFF  - this 3rd piece topper looks similar to Marla's Drama Kimono. Love the tonal white/cream outfit with the reptile booties. I am going to pull similar pieces from my closet. Instead of booties, I have reptile strap cork wedges (Isaac Mizrahi). Thank you for the inspiration!  

a284497.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like most of them............especially the higher waist white pants near the end of the photos.

Actually, thinking back, I just might like them all.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF 

Thanks for posting these each week! 

I’m not usually a dot person, but I like this jumpsuit. I can’t wear thin strappy sandals so I would need different shoes. 

Cozy yet chic work from home outfits

I would switch to a smaller bag and flat loafers or ballet flats. The cardigan gives good backside coverage for the tighter white pants. 

I like the print and color in this blouse. Not sure if I could wear the color of the skirt, but it works with her top. 

I can’t wear slides with heels so another shoe change for me. Wearing a top that exposes my backside in white pants is not something I do. I would probably wear the blouse unknotted and out for more coverage. 

Looks very comfy. I like the animals in the print. I wouldn’t wear the jewelry with it either. 
Leopard Satin Pajamas by Topshop

Esteemed Contributor

Nice to browse your picks.  Got to say that not a one spoke to me this week.