Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 5/8/21)...

Sitting here with a tee just like #14.

Maybe I am getting the hang of this 😆

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF  There's at least one piece in every picture that I like. My faves this week are #2-3- 9. Happy Mother's Day!

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning @MacDUFF. I just came across your post. Only one outfit caught my eye: #14. It's the blue and white striped top with scarf and white pants/jeans. The floral scarf stood out and I would not have thought to put stripes and florals together. I'm surprised I liked that pairing and may try it out for myself. 🧣 👍🏻

Esteemed Contributor

Although I could/would never wear it, #4 is my absolute favoriite!!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

Thanks for the shout out. My sister and I are doing fine. Thanks for asking. Hope you and your family are well too. 

My favorites this week...

I like these 2 looks, but I would wear different shoes and handbags. 

A1BE1D4A-A16D-47EE-B63A-136F42C8E7F0.jpeg266C50E6-7BE3-4F75-A2E5-4E8E0EA89316.jpeg

I know sneakers with dressier outfits are all the rage, but I still would prefer to wear a heel or even a nice ballet flat or loafer. 

C324D921-9A7E-42D2-9F17-8235CAB2AE62.jpeg

Definitely my casual style, but I don't wear scarves. I love a good striped tee and own several. I have a pair of white sneakers I like better than these. To give this outfit a bit more pizzazz I'd carry my red crossbody & wear one of my long silver necklaces with a pendant. 

93F4A3F7-3364-4FE9-8DD7-AA4552D45359.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

#4 and #9  Oh, yes!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF Love 9a and 10.....I have a crossover bag that looks similar to the one shown in 9A and I wore it all last summer...taking it out again to welcome a more outgoing summer.  Always enjoy your fashion sense. 

Honored Contributor

I don't have a pen/paper right now, but Number 6 is 'me'.  

Also, I like Number 14.

I'll be back with more favorites.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

1, 2, 14 - sweet!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all for your comments...always appreciated.

@chessylady  Can never go wrong with black and white IMO.

@Foxxee   The suit in #13 is pink, but I see what you mean...agree that the outfit needs a little something.  I was thinking maybe a tank or lower cut top with a necklace to maintain the monochromatic look.

@MoonieBaby  I didn't know that...checked out the offerings, but nothing caught my eye.  I really like her casual style.

@Texasmouse   Agree about the sandals in #7...too heavy for that (cute) dress.  Espadrilles = perfect!

@teganslaw   I like some distressing on jeans, but drawn the line at holes.  I get the cool factor, but these (using the jeans in #11 as an example) are too much for me.  I could appreciate it more if the holes weren't so big or if just on one leg...?  We can definitely agree on that pretty blouse!  

Hi @Lisa Y ...hope you are well.  I post my Fashion Favorites every Sat evening.  I thought the same thing about the floral scarf and striped top.  I just thrifted a silk Adrienne Vittadini floral scarf (for $3, I swear!!), but I don't have anything striped...on the hunt for a red/white striped tee!  

Thanks @tobes   I love that bag in #9!  Too small for all my stuff, though.  Is yours yellow?  I'm thinking of getting a yellow bag...so bright and cheery...but not sure how often I'd carry it.  I hope you carry yours to lots of happy, fun and enjoyable events this summer.

@wilma  and Foxxee...I don't mind a sleak sneak with dressier outfits, but not a trainer or clunky sneak.  The sole looks too clunky in #13 IMO....I'd rather see white canvas Keds!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

:wave: @FastDogWalker2    @ROMARY   @tends2dogs 

@shoptilyadropagain   @NEvans2   @Still Raining   @itsmagic 

@Mimi 1883   @Queen of shop

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~