Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 5/7/22)...

Another favorite classic style, but....when are pants going to be longer.  No slits or wide bottoms, please.  Like the color.  

I'd prefer to see her wearing a shirt or blouse under the jacket, and no to those shoes.  Too dressy for a traditional suit.

My favorites for this style suit are flat or high heel oxfords, loafers, or slip ons that come up over the instep similar to loafers...but only with long pants.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Winning combination tailored blouse and slacks...but I'd wear a black leather belt, favorite style shoes mentioned previously in black/white, and a black/white tweed, plaid, check, or herringbone blazer.  

Esteemed Contributor

Your favorite is also my favorite....#12.  My runner up picks are #4 and #13.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the neutral look in #1. I wish the pants were a bit longer and wider at the bottom. 

#3 is definitely my style, but I couldn't wear those shoes. I'd substitute a flat or sneaker. Love a striped tee. 

Love the neutral dress with belt in #6. I'd wear my wedge espadrilles instead and probably my red handbag for a bit of color. 

#12 I like the dark blue and white combination. Not sure about the long sash belt though. Nice to see a longer pant. 

#15 Another stripe top I like. I'd prefer the pants without a distressed hem. The other pieces are fine. 

Regular Contributor

@MacDuFF 

You have an eye for fashion.  Most of the posted items I'd wear in a minute.

I really enjoy your posts. Your sense of style and wit does not go unnoticed.

Esteemed Contributor

Great choices this week.

My top 2.

Beautiful color, just wish she was standing and in a great pair of shoes.

mail.jpg

Next, I think this woman looks fantastic, like a million bucks with that smile and dress.

She made this, terrific job!