Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 5/23/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

2711.jpg

M.M. LaFleur trench coat and t-shirt

glamupyourlifestyle toni-fashion ue-40-blog ue-50-blog expensive cheap brand name

Leather jacket + gray jeans

J.K Place Firenze - One of The Most Stylish Hotels in Europe

Our scarf and jewellery shop has reopened

easy Ways to Style a Linen Jumpsuit

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 5/23/20)...

@MacDUFF  I really enjoy your Fashion Favorite post every week. As you always say, wouldn't necessarily wear all of them, but there are quite a few I would. And it does give me ideas for things I already own. My favorite this week is the pin- striped linen looking pants with the white shirt. That's a very "me" outfit, I would skip the scarf. Keep them coming!

Honored Contributor

Actually every outfit is pretty and appealing.  The only one which I wouldn't wear is the print dress, I don't see me looking good in that pattern.  Very nice fashion show!

Honored Contributor

I can identify with the third photo, classic, understated, and classy.  Statement jewelry and interesting shoes.  She looks great.  Would use a black handbag, though.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF  ... I like the third and fourth photos.

M.M. LaFleur trench coat and t-shirt

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 
I like these 3.

I prefer a smaller handbag so I would carry my red crossbody bag instead. 

I would pop this outfit with my red crossbody bag! 

glamupyourlifestyle toni-fashion ue-40-blog ue-50-blog expensive cheap brand name I’m not a scarf person so I would remove that. Maybe a bit higher wedge heel with those long pants. 

Honored Contributor

Black/white is my primary summer color choice.

---------------------------------------------

I have a similar outfits - pants are all black background - with various colors/prints - black canvas shoes.  Selection of black shirts.  The oldest pair are from the original CitiKnits from Renee's days.  black with brown/beige block print.

2711.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also like / wear similar to below - but I don't like pants that long.  Just wouldn't work on dusty city streets.   I wear a lot of button front shirts in warm weather.  

glamupyourlifestyle toni-fashion ue-40-blog ue-50-blog expensive cheap brand name

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like the look of high heels with pants.  This would be okay with flats and pants legs unrolled.  And, those shoes are totally unrealistiic if you need to walk on city streets.

Leather jacket + gray jeans

--------------------------------------

Remainder .... while they look fine on the models - they are not my syle.  I don't like "short" pants, high heels, long dresses, or ruffles on anything.

Honored Contributor

I like the third one.

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF I like them all, especially the handbags.

Trusted Contributor

That was fun.  I enjoyed that.  I liked the dark top and white pants the best.