Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 5/21/22)...

Love 1, 9, and 16. @MacDuFF 

Esteemed Contributor

I love #14 and #16.  I like the shoes for both but could never them.  I'd choose a different handbag for #16.  The two patterns compete with one another.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't like any of the "outfits," but do like some of the indivdual pieces.

This top - but would not tie or tuck. I like white pants - but not these white pants.  Color of shoes is good but my orange shoes are nicer than these.

=======================================

This shirt, never those pants or shoes.

====================================================

I like (and would wear) the pants, but with a different white top. Shoes are awful!

===============================================

I love this print/color - but not as a dress. Would prefer tunic length top ..... just cut off the bottom of this dress - or even wide leg pants in this print with a solid color top.

Esteemed Contributor

I wanted to pop in for a quick look.  My DD is visiting for the week.  I enjoyed looking at the fashions this week. A lot of color!

I would only wear the top in #9.  The rest aren't me at all.  

Again, thanks for taking the time to put this together!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Regular Contributor

My favorites are #2 and #4, although I have a similar outfit to #8.  

I enjoy reading these MacDuff and love seeing your thrift finds.  I mostly lurk but felt like commenting today Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I like color and prints with neutral bottoms. I also don’t mind a printed skirt or dress. I don’t wear bold printed pants though. 

I like the colored blazer in #3 with the solid neutral top & jeans. I would wear my loafers instead of the sandals. I’m not a scarf person. The bag is ok, but I’d prefer a shoulder or crossbody.

I like the green color in #5, but I don’t like that particular item from the waist down. 

I like the print shirt in #7, but not the other pieces.

I like the printed skirt, shoes, and bag in #15. I’m not crazy about the white button front shirt. Might be shocking to know I don’t own one. Maybe because I wore them daily for 12 years of school as part of my uniform as a student?