Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 5/20/23)...

Definitely my aesthetic when it comes to fashion.  I adore the flats in#3.  Since I can't wear heels anymore, I'm always on the lookout for cute, sparkly, quirky flats.  I don't wear shorts so excluding #18, I could put all those outfits together with what I have in my closets.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello!

Enjoying today's issue of fashion.

I agree about the yellow assessories in #7.  They aren't doing this model any favors.  I do like the jacket, but not the jeans or the scarf.  I am not a scarf person.  To me, it always looks like a bib.  

The LA thrifter is looking the part.  The belt looks interesting, but that is about it.  I love the print of her pants, but only for a shower curtain....maybe?

You hit the nail on the head with the jeans in #9.  Perfection in every way.  

It looks like pleated front pants are making a comeback?  I wore them and yes, they are comfortable.  It seems to be a throwback to Miami Vice.  

#11 didn't show up on my screen, however, #12 did and those pants are horrid.  Too long, too baggy, just too big.  The shoes are a no, too.  The jacket could work with the right bottom.  

#15 is Shawn Killinger in 25 years.  LOL  Pretty cute....?  Again, scarf, shawl, the colors are beautiful, but unless it is keeping a chill off my shoulders, not me. 

As always friend, you brought us an eye pleasing edition.  Have a great week end and Maranatha!

Tends~

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

Favorites #7and #14.  Love the bag and the blouse.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee About #7--the tan jacket and yellow/gold:  It looks just like something I would wear and have worn a lot.  I don't like scarves for me, so I would skip that.  But I might wear a shirt with yellow stripes or print.

I have that lady's coloring except I might be a little lighter skin tone. I love the outfit and the colors, and I think she looks great.  Something another color might look better, but she looks lovely as is and maybe like me that is an outfit she'd love. 

Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF  My faves are #'s 5, 6, 10, & 17. I'd wear the pink cords with the pink loafers in your other post from this weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

Love, love #4.  Someday, if I ever get more dressed up, I can aspire to it.

Honored Contributor

My gosh.......Two Shades of lavender and Two Shades of green.  Love.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Foxxee About #7--the tan jacket and yellow/gold:  It looks just like something I would wear and have worn a lot.  I don't like scarves for me, so I would skip that.  But I might wear a shirt with yellow stripes or print.

I have that lady's coloring except I might be a little lighter skin tone. I love the outfit and the colors, and I think she looks great.  Something another color might look better, but she looks lovely as is and maybe like me that is an outfit she'd love. 

@Sooner 

And...so does MacDuff like this color combination.  We express our opinions about what we like and respect others' opinions who might not agree with us.  

Honored Contributor

I do believe I would gladly wear all of these choices.  

The red might be a bit too bold for me.

I'm the one who slithers in and out of events.  (lol)

'But'........in my younger years, I loved to wear red with navy, red with black, red with white. 

Lots of compliments at that time.

Wearing red probably 'brightened' my face. 

This model wears red quite well.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF  Really, really good picks this week! I can see myself in just about any of them. Except for the high heels and super pointy toes! My feet don't like those styles anymore.❤️