Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites w/e 5/16/20...

Hi @DiAnne  Hope you are well.  Has your library opened yet?  I did a book swap with my girlfriend in an empty parking lot a few weeks ago, so I'm okay with books as long as I don't stay up reading 'til all hours.  We put a bag of books in each others' trunk, then sat in our vehicles facing opposite directions...like police officers eating lunch hahaha...and visited for a while. 

Yes, those leopard sneaks are too cute.  I hear ya about pops of leopard, and I'm working on it, but I still wouldn't get much use out of the brown...IDK.  I have a hard time thinking of it as a neutral.  I never would have thought to wear leopard with teal...interesting.

Once you've seen Peg Bundy, you never forget hahaha!  Leopard overkill.

@tobes  I love white pants, too.  I've seen posts here where women don't wear or like white pants, but I just can't imagine summer without them.

Agree with many of the style tweaks suggested by @wilma  and @Foxxee.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

🙋🏼‍♀️ @MacDUFF  My faves are #s 2, 4 & 5 (not the platform shoes though in #5)

I like the jewelry in #5 and the 👜 if it were a little bigger.

I like the hat and 👠  in #6,

The 👠 and bracelets in #9,

The neckpiece in #10.

#7 - the model looks nice in the orange print

Thank you for this! Always fun posts from you!! 💕

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF Even my 90 year old mother who was a fashion maven believed one should refresh their white pants for the summer.  When she could no longer get to the department stores she would ask me to go on the hunt for a good pair of white pants.  Perhaps that is why I like them so much.  I have a pair of "ecru" somewhat white pants that I often wear in the fall and winter.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

For some reason our gov has put the library as one of the last places to open.  I imagine it has something to do with "cleaning" books?   Since many of us have had to resort to buying books we have a sharing system going on using my front porch.  No returns - just continue to pass them on.  

Since I am originally from So Cal my summer would not be complete without print pants and white pants!