Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 5/15/21)...

From last week...

@Iwantcoffee   Black and white = classic love!

@tobes   I couldn't see your yellow bag on last week's thread...would you try to post it again on this thread, please?  I think yellow and denim go nicely together (I live in denim)...can't wear most yellow shades next to my face, so a yellow bag would be a good way to incorporate it into my wardrobe. 

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

#1...I'm not a fan of dusters or long toppers, but this one is styled nicely

style of sam in rachel zoe summer box of style 2020 peter som sarong as kimono

style of sam in redone straight jeans, norma kamali bodysuit, mansur gavriel cloud bag, skinny jeans alternative

#3...not crazy about the bag with this pretty dress

#5...cute dress from Walmart (too short for me)

Bittersweet Colours

#9...with different sandals and bolder jewelry

#10...this has my name written all over it...love the simplicity...love the color of the blouse...love the jeans...favorite outfit

#11...she needs your yellow bag Tobes!
Lifestyle Influencer, Jamie Lewinger of More Than Turquoise wearing the Lucky Wrap belt fromAda Collection in mustard

Tribal Fashion - Crazy Blonde Life

#13...I posted a similar outfit from this woman a few weeks ago...same pants, but her tee shirt was a dark purple...this is a pretty lavender, and again I'm surprised how great this color combo is 
cindy hattersley in jp & mattei shirt from Sundance

#14...classic and classy

#15...really love these jeans with the ankle detail (I could probably live with the small hole haha)
DSC04839.jpg

#16...I'd wear these pants with a simple white blouse and taupe-y sandals or espadrilles...I like the blouse and the shoes, but not with the pants

Hope everyone has a great week!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 5/15/21)...

She looks very nice.  Wouldn't wear the sandals, though.  

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFFLOVE the blouse in #16. So pretty. And #6

Thanks for the post Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like #7, #14, and the pink purse in #2Smiley Happy

Always fun to look at @MacDUFF !

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

#7 -  Love but would love more without wide leg pants.

#8 - Looks nice but just can't get over bathroom problem with jump suits.  

#10 - Love this look and the big watch.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF -- I look forward to your weekly fashion shows!

This dress looks so cool and comfortable for summer days.  May be a little too long for me..... but it just looks like summer and vacation.

I like almost any outfit involving white jeans and a white shirt for summer.  I saw a similar cardigan to this on a QVC Belle show last night.  Like the look!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

My favorite this week is the dress in #3 - so cute and summery.   I also like the outfit in #9 (not the sandals though) and the blouse in #10 (I would like that color for the fall). 

Thanks for posting your Fashion Favorites. I look forward to it! 😁

Honored Contributor

#14 is my favorite. Pink floral dress and pink pantsuit are so pretty too.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

She looks very nice.  Wouldn't wear the sandals, though.  

I do not think I could walk in the heels but I do like the look and think the shoes are pretty.

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF Here is the crossbody...not a good photo though because the orginal is much brighter it has the front zp and another zip that goes all around the bag.