Super Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/9/22)...

My favorite inspiration outfits this week from online browsing/shopping and from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit. I might put an accessory on my shopping list. Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations. Sometimes, I just love the whole look. Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

I appreciate and thank you so much for your comments on these threads! I read them all. I especially enjoy reading why you like an outfit or why you don't and how you might tweak an outfit, or what individual pieces you like.

#1(a)   This is the large square scarf size that I dislike (got rid of all of mine), but this is the way to wear them IMO...it doesn't overwhelm her outfit at all...she looks great

#1(b)   I'm also not a fan of pointed toe shoes, but I love these...go figure

#2   LOVE this

#3   I'd prefer a lighter colored mule or loafer

#6   Pink bag, whimsical earrings and a necklace, and I think this is adorable

#7(a)

#7(b)   The mules in 7(a) are Artemis...here are some others from that brand.  A little too busy for me, but with a monochromatic look, I wouldn't mind the black pair in lower right corner to jazz up an outfit.  Expensive, unusual!! artsy!!, but beautifully made...

#8   This was me back in the day haha

#10   My favorite...love it

#12   Don't like the belt or the shoes, and the bag is too big for me, but I love the style and color...I'd probably dress it down with sneaks and a colorful straw bag

#13   The Headless Minimalist...is that an overnighter or a handbag??  Sheesh!

#14   I want this vest!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/9/22)...

@MacDuFF I LOVE #9 and #11.

Honored Contributor

I like 4,-not for me especially but she looks good in it and I like how it looks.,5,(love hot pink!),6,(love polka dots and she looks great-great outfit! and I do like that green vest ,#14 but it looks kind of uncomfortable, and it looks too big on her?

Thans for the fun and interesting fashions @MacDuFFSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I like a lot of this weeks selections. #1 and#3 are probably my favorites. And #8 is definitely me back in the day!

Valued Contributor

@MacDuFF     I love #2 and #3

Honored Contributor

Lose all the high heels and the green puffer vest - nice selection!

Trusted Contributor

I like #4.  Would wear with big gold hoops and a flat gold sandal.

@MacDuFF  Thanks for posting!

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDuFF 

I like the black and White of # 1.  Not fond of the scarf the way it's draped.  I like pointed toe shoes, but not flat pointed toe shoes.  I need a heel if it's pointed toe.  I need heels period....

#2 is a nice combo.  I wouldn't wear the animal print shoes, and pants cause they look like pallazzo pants.  I'm too short for that look.

#3 is really nice.  All of it.  I love the color of the boots.  The dark color with the white/cream pants is a nice contrast.  Plus of course, her clutch!

No to #4

#5 pink linen pants are great.  I'm loving this year's pink.  It's beautiful.

#8 is very nice as well.  The rest, meh.  Not awful but not great.  

I'm usually the one wanting every shoe in every look.  Not this time.  The colorful mules are probably very expensive.  They look handmade almost.  The only kind of shoe I'm not fond of is a mule.....

As usual I'm waiting to see you reinterpret one of these for a look you'll show us later.  Thanks.  I love looking at your pics.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF 

Hope everyone is well. I'm on spring break this week, but staying home. This gives me a chance to go through my closets and toss, donate, or replace items. I did see some beautiful items in this week's fashion favorites that I'd like to have:

# 1b Love those flat shoes. 
# 2 Oh, those leopard print shoes with the white pants are so chic! I used to have a pair of leopard heels and may need to buy another.

# 11 Now that is a happy springtime outfit. Love the colors.

# 12 It's all pink and I love it.

Happy spring, everyone.

Respected Contributor

Love #1.  

Also many elements of the others, really some great looks!