Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/25/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers.  I've been following most of them for years (some from their inception).

I couldn't (and, in some cases, wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.

I keep pics in my archives for a while for inspiration, so thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

I like polka dots, but don't own anything in polka dots.  I really like this interesting juxtaposition (is that the right word?)...

I don't think I've ever worn anything under a jumper...have you?

White denim jacket and sneaks and I'd wear it...

Bittersweet Colours

A simple, casual outfit that can be worn just about anywhere.  I could put together something similar from my closet.  She has a body shape very close to mine...
Inastil, spring2020, spring fashion, knitwear, homewear, home office, style advice, stylingover50, Ü50mode, Kobleder, Made in Austria, Gots-5

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/25/20)...

I love #4! It has a retro feel that I LOVE, and I think the white pumps complement it nicely! I even like her ankle bracelet.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting. I like looking at fashion items & outfits. 

I like this one. While I understand using the scarf as a mask  right now, I hope one day this won’t be necessary. I’d carry a camel or white bag instead and attach the scarf to that. 

I like this one. I would switch out to a smaller shoulder bag and a flat shoe. 
Bittersweet Colours

This one is my favorite. I don’t like handbags that have to be carried by the handle so I would opt for something different. 
Inastil, spring2020, spring fashion, knitwear, homewear, home office, style advice, stylingover50, Ü50mode, Kobleder, Made in Austria, Gots-5

Honored Contributor

Not really crazy about any of them ... but I do see one (pic below) that gives me an idea ... that I definitely will try later!  

Not a fan of the duster - just won't work for me in my urban environment with public transit, stairs, etc.  I'd break my neck first time out!  Between the long duster and wide leg pants, I'd be an accident waiting to happen!

BUT!   I'm loving her "mask."  I've been wearing some masks that I made from an old LOGO tie-dyed t-shirt that I retrieved from a donations bag that I haven't been able to drop off.*

Anyway ... I probably have at least 50 large square scarves and some of them are thin enough to tie this way.

Anyother thing about this pic ... just this morning I got out some "creme brulee" colored yarn to crochet a lacy vest to wear with my new white LOGO pants!  I like that color combo. 

* (I have to get rid of the bags as soon as they are filled because I have second thoughts and start taking things out and putting them back in the closet.)