Super Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/2/22)...

[ Edited ]

Copy from PBs...too lazy to edit.

My favorite inspiration outfits this week from online browsing/shopping and from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit. I might put an accessory on my shopping list. Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations. Sometimes, I just love the whole look. Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

Thank you all so much for your comments on these threads! I read them all. I especially enjoy reading why you like an outfit or why you don't and how you might tweak an outfit, or what individual pieces you like.

tends2dogs    Re your comment last week about flip flops (which I do wear...just didn't like them with the outfit), before I had "I call dibs on the popcorn concession" as my sig line on the Q forums, I had this one: "Show your toes until it snows!" Hahaha.  BTW, Dad jeans available in 32" inseam on Levi's website.

Also, I agreed with most of you...Kate's pants were a teeny bit too long. It's always something I tell ya.

I feel for those of you still dealing with winter-y weather...we've had a few chilly days lately, but I've moved on to spring and summer.  I'm done with winter!

#1 seuss516    I thought of you when I saw this (re your comment about ditsy floral dresses for summer). They aren't really ditsy sized flowers, but at least they're not humongous. I wish she were standing, but I thought the print and the colors were pretty.

#2   Great lavender trench..not loving the rest of the outfit

#4   I'm going to try to not go overboard here, but...I 
LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this!!  I haven't felt this much LOVE for an outfit in ages!  Even the white shoes, and I don't like white shoes hahaha.  LOVE the color combination (pink and clay...why didn't I ever think of that?).   Just perfect.

#5   Unusual!! and artsy!! for sure

#7   Boss Lady

#8   Beautiful!

#9   This blouse is interesting...the shoes look stable, eh? [/sarcasm off]

#10   You couldn't pay me to wear a head scarf, but the rest of the outfit is lovely

#13   So feminine

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/2/22)...

#2 I'm drooling over that scrupulous lavender coat...a favorite color in a classic trench.  I love the juxtaposition of the color (unique) with the style of the coat (traditional).  Gives it a bit of edge. Just perfect.

Back-at-you...enjoy your week!

Esteemed Contributor

Lots of pretty pieces, I especially love that striped green dress with floral cardigan. Thank you @MacDuFF 

Trusted Contributor

I really like #7. I also like #3 except for the length of the pants. I feel like they either need to be a bit shorter or down to the ankle. I personally don't like that length, especially on me. It feels awkward to me. JMO❤

Honored Contributor

Gee, I think I like all of them, including the head scarf.

I'll go back later and pick my favorite-favorites!

Thank you, and have a nice Sunday!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Yes!  Pink with Clay!   Perfect!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I do not care for numbers 9 and 5.  However, the other fashions are all appealing especially the lavender trench coat!  That blouse you love in number 4, MacDufFF, reminds me of the white one you wore in your last fashion post!  

Honored Contributor

Trench coat a favorite of mine, not that color though, but for this gal, OK, fine.  I like this look with a few suggestions.  Black top, wider pants, an oxford or loafers in black.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, this is me, except for the boot cut pants and shoes.  Love it.

Respected Contributor

#4 is my favorite, cheery and comfy!