Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/18/20)...

[ Edited ]

With some changes, I either currently wear or would wear ...

This is my fave ... dark indigo pants, boots.  Change the shirt - that's me.  Love her hair - I have similar style but just a little gray/white

Second fave.  That's my sweater she's wearing ... but I'm wearing dark indgo pants. Though, I do like her pants.  I have some similar but not as wide. Washed out gray sort of color.

I'm a fan of the fisherman type sandals ... Last count I have about a dozen pairs.  Recently bought six of those pairs.

Grece Ghanem style:

Third fave .... with some variations.  Change the shirt to a turtleneck, the kimono from fabric to sweater knit coat, the pants to indigo, and bag to shoulder strap.  I have shooties that look quite similar .... sort of short cowboy look.

Fourth fave .... with some changes.  I'm okay with the coat  (but mine is crocheted, not fabric) and "feedbag" style handbag.  I HATE faded jeans and ankle jeans - so they'd have to be dark indigo full length.  Change the footwear to shootie.  

how to style pastel colors

Just don't have anything good to say about the rest.

Esteemed Contributor

This is Grece Ghanem, IG only, @Shanus .  I love the aqua with the grey-ish olive.  I think those are long pants, San Antone  Smiley Wink (@San Antonio Gal).

Grece Ghanem style:   Grece Ghanem style:

Yes, this is Brenda Kinsel, @Sadiesadie  ...this is my favorite total outfit...so me.  I don't know her height...guessing not too tall...but I hear you about the lengths of some kimonos, i.e. waaaay too long for my liking.

@ALRATIBA  Shauna's hair is fierce I tell ya!

Not to mention the gutsy move she made a few years ago to go pink for a while!...

It's certainly not surprising, but interesting and fun how we respond to certain components of each outfit or how the whole look can "speak" to us in all kinds of different ways.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

My hair is about the same length now but not thick enough to spike (I tried!)  I'm "jealous" of her white hair!

When my mother was my age, her hair was completely snow white.   (But as my sister reminded me - she raised four children.)

Three of my friends have fantastic white hair.   Hairdresser said I may never even go all gray!  All I have is a white streak ... a nice white streak ... but just a streak!

------------------------------------------------

@MacDUFF MacDuff wrote:  (snip)

@ALRATIBA  Shauna's hair is fierce I tell ya!

Not to mention the gutsy move she made a few years ago to go pink for a while!...

It's certainly not surprising, but interesting and fun how we respond to certain components of each outfit or how the whole look can "speak" to us in all kinds of different ways.