Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/10/21)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

#1...I love this, especially the sneaks...2nd favorite outfit
Vince High Crew, Vince, Cinnamon Sweater, DL1961 Wide Leg Jeans, DL1961, White Jeans, Stella McCartney Sneakers

#2(a)...this is a little bit cute, a little bit se*y
Street style fashion blogger influencer Jenny Tsang of Tsangtastic wearing RAG & BONE Daphne Varsity Sweater Dress and VINCE Sneaker with black bend, in Hong Kong.

#2(b)...especially love the back
Street style fashion blogger influencer Jenny Tsang of Tsangtastic wearing RAG & BONE Daphne Varsity Sweater Dress and VINCE Sneaker with black bend, in Hong Kong.

Stella-adewunmi-of-jadore-fashion-blog-share-affordable-spring-look

#5...these jeans seem like "floods" to me...they're obviously too short for full length and they look to be about an inch or so too short for ankle...a few inches shorter and she would have "intentionally cropped"
how to style cropped jeans, women over 40

#6...cute camos...I'd wear them with just a black sweater or tee
2H5A8372web.jpg

#7...this woman knows how to style scarves!

#8...pretty shawl...don't like the yellow handbag with this

#9...so feminine!

#11...I'd wear a slimmer pant

Fashion Jackson Seven for all Mankind Jeans Ruffle Shoulder Sweatshirt

Fashion Jackson Wearing Express White Blazer Black Bodysuit Black Jeans Black Heeled Sandals Modern Workwear Outfit

#14...I really want this shawl...favorite outfit

#15...unusual color combo
cindy hattersley in michael stars cp shades and artemis raffia mules

#16...love this
the essential spring jacket my wardrobe actually needs

#17...love this denim coat (the sandals and bag look too summery for this outfit to my eye)
top fashion black blogger Karen blanchard with her natural short hair style and trench coat

Wishing y'all a great week!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/10/21)...

[ Edited ]

I like #4 (except for the shoes!) and I like the pink and yellow shoesSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Lots of likes for me this week. # 1-2-3-6-10-15 and 16. I LOVE the color combo of #15!

Honored Contributor

Re #17:  I think the coat (duster) whatever it is, is a summer poplin (if I am not mistaken, like someone who would go out in the evening after a warm day and expect it to be cool) but the dress is what is the puzzle.  Is that a velvet/velvetine dress?  The shoes and bag could go with the coat if it is a poplin or chambray coat but the dress (I am puzzled about that)...

Many of them are very pretty and I like all or something about each one but some more than others.  I agree with you about the pants (on a few) look too short or too long.  About #1 and #2, I do not like the shoes but like the apparel.  I love that dress #2 has on.  Yes, it is a bit sexy but she is young and beautiful --- so why not.

Honored Contributor

Only one I really didn't lke is the "little house on the prairie" dress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do like the wider leg pants - that's my warm weather look.  I just don't like them that short.  Full length only!

Nice to see all the sneakers.  My city "street shoes."  I have them in all colors.  (Just got two more pairs on sale at JCP - saved almost $80.)

----------------------

Love the hat.  I have a similar one that I bought a few years ago when I was in FL.  Fun to tie on colorful scarves.

I also like the color orange with denim.  Actually, I like orange with almost everything!  

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a scarf person - like the use of scarves.  Nordstrom's Rack and Chico's are my fave places to get scarves.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Classic and polished for casual dressing.  Except for the hat, how women dress in my area.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not sure about these colors, width of her pants, and I think her top is a bit snug, but overall I think she looks classy.

cindy hattersley in michael stars cp shades and artemis raffia mules

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Classic, tailored suit, a favorite, but not liking this size scarf, the color, or the brown belt.  Everything looks too bunched and I wouldn't wear black and brown together.  I prefer that belt around the waist of the trousers.  

Trusted Contributor

As usual, I enjoy your picks. Thanks for posting.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

3, 11, 12, 15 are my favorites!  15 -- I actually love this look --- so different!  These women all have a great way of putting things together!  I used to do really well but in the last few years I have lost it.  Don't seem to have the flair I once did!  I do love seeing these beautiful looks!  Wish my figure looked great like theirs!  Back in the day it did!  ~~~ heavy sigh~~~ 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin