Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 3/20/21)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

@DiAnne   Library the same here...ours will soon open (limited) for computer use...looking forward to the day when it's fully operational.

@tototwo   I'm jealous of your hair...will mine be salt and pepper forever dang it?!?

Street style fashion blogger influencer Jenny Tsang of Tsangtastic wearing trench cape white shirt black straight pant sock boots in San Francisco California

#2...I'm still looking for the perfect denim jumpsuit
The Best Jumpsuits Out Now

Jenny Tsang of Tsangtastic wearing louis vuitton houndstooth checkered blazer louis vuitton capucines bag in beige and jeffrey campbell Welton Block Heel Boots

#4...I'm hung up on this color...too bad I can't wear it
Blogger Sportsanista wearing H&M Cotton Cable Knit Sweater and Adding Color to your winter Wardrobe

#5...interesting way to dress up a hooded sweatshirt dress
Stella-adewunmi-of-jadore-fashion-blog-share-how-to-style-sweatshirt

#6...pretty in pink

#7... another perfect jean toto? :coolio:
Spring Transition Look

#8...I'm in love with this double-breasted blazer...favorite outfit.  :ps:    

#9(a)...more boho love
charisma-kimono-jeans-veranda-folding-doors-red-blue

#9(b)
charismatic-kimono-jeans-green-garden-sun

#11...casual love!
christine andrew home

#12...gorgeous colors
Acne Studios cardigan

#13...whimsical...hot air balloons...so cute

#14...I love these jeans...a little relaxed, straight leg, great wash, and I like the cuffed length outfit levis

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 3/20/21)...

I don't normally like that color green but #10 is a really pretty coat!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

As always, I love the jackets/coats and sweaters.  The black plaid jacket, green trench coat and lavender cardigan are my favorites but there is appeal in all outfits.  Nice collection!!!!

Honored Contributor

Not colors I would wear, but she looks very nice.  Would rather see the sweater out over the waistband or tucked in with a belt.  

Acne Studios cardigan

Honored Contributor

Not into jeans, but like the blazer and basic crewneck sweater.  Overall, she looks nice.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this outfit looks cute on her.  Not for me, though.  Like the red leather tote.  

Honored Contributor

#8  The only one for me this time and love everything about it - handbag and jacket!

Esteemed Contributor

You remembered!?!   Yes, this is The Perfect Jean - plus I love the short leather jacket, matching shoes and purse.  White shirt just polishes it off.  It's 'dressy' but it's not.  I might add a colorful scarf at the neck....  or not.

Spring Transition Look

I'm afraid that plant is going to fall on her head!  Great trench jacket, black skinnies and boots.

Street style fashion blogger influencer Jenny Tsang of Tsangtastic wearing trench cape white shirt black straight pant sock boots in San Francisco California

Love this green color and love the bulky knit.  Don't like the skirt or belt with it - picky, picky.

Blogger Sportsanista wearing H&M Cotton Cable Knit Sweater and Adding Color to your winter Wardrobe

Another fabulous green!   Nice trench coat too.

So rich looking.   Hubba hubba!

Stella-adewunmi-of-jadore-fashion-blog-share-how-to-style-sweatshirt

You knocked it out of the park this week!  Lots to look at.  Thanks.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

I can see the photos this week! 👍

This look is fabulous The jacket isn't my style & the heels are too high, but she looks great! 

Classic! I could wear all these pieces except the sandals. 
Spring Transition Look

Another classic look. I like the blazer. The bag is too big for me. 

All the pieces are nice, but the color of the coat is gorgeous! 

Trusted Contributor

You do such a wonderful job with this.  I look forward to seeing all the different fashions each week.  Thank you for supplying us with such lovely pictures.  I admire you as I do not know how to even send a picture to my computer let alone post it here.  I really feel out of it.