Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 2/27/21)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

#1...bohemian rhapsody :girlsigh:

Block Print Afghani Dress

woman in burgundy sweater and vest, scarf, and khaki jeans, standing under a tree amidst fallen leaves.

#3...spring is coming

#4...beautiful shade of pink

#5(a)...love this piece...beautiful color and pattern (I might be persuaded to wear these jeans...I think they're interesting...but not the shoes or bag)

#5(b)

#6...comfy casual sweatshirt with interesting (elevated?) sleeve detail
7X5A1461.jpg

#8...I'm not a fan of lace, but this cardi is cute...just pretend the jeans aren't ripped!
blue denim blue lace cardigan

Lifestyle Influencer, Jamie Lewinger of More Than Turquoise styling the Amazon Down Coat from Orolay in wine.

#10(a)...my favorite...I love the jeans!

#10(b)...the bag is...umm...err...interesting, but not for me

5 oversized scarves to warm up your winter outfits

#12...rust with pink...am I the last to know?  Love it.

Hope everyone has a great week!  Looking forward to spring!
~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 2/27/21)...

Love that color-changing pink sweater........

Also, number 12: Beautiful photo and background matching her rust and pink outfit.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

She looks great.  A few changes, though.  Pants too short.  Don't like the cuffs on her white shirt.  

Honored Contributor

Now I want to add lace to some of my pastel cardigan sweaters.

Maybe a Q designer will 'copy' this lace- embellished cardi.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

#3-4-7-11 are my favorites this week. I always look forward to your posts. I can hardly wait to get back to normal so I can wear real clothes again. It's getting to the point where I get dressed up to go to the grocery store. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Love the colors in #1. Turquoise, rust and shades of rose. Stunning.

#4 sweater is such a lovely color.

I like the sweater in #6. Like an extreme raglan. Nice.

#9 is adorable and fun.

#12 rust and pink is so chic.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think they are all perfect up to #8.  I do not like the lace on the cardigan although the cardigan is gorgeous.  If I see one more pair of holy/worn jeans, I might need to write an article to the editor of Vogue about it.  ;-)

Cannot abide a single thing about #9.  Do not like that shiny stuff.  Looks like it came straight from Wally World.

Otherwise, they are all outstanding.

Honored Contributor

Love the dress, colorful and retro.  I also think the Lavender sweater and pink top are very appealing. as is the grey sweatshirt.  I also like the rust pink combination! Some very nice pieces!!!!

Respected Contributor

#4 love that pink and #6 the sweatshirt is intriguing but I would like it in sage or ivory.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF LOVE #4 and #5. Love the style of the sweaters and the colors, which are both good colors for me.