Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 12/5/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

leather pant

sweater with fur cuffs

#3...Carolina H
See the source image

#4...this sweater almost makes me want to dye my hair red again!  If I saw you wearing this, I'd be jealous.  My favorite piece.
See the source image

Wardrobe Reboot - Crazy Blonde Life

Chic French Inspired Winter Outfits from Sezane. Sarah Butler of @sarahchristine wearing Sezane Colombe shirt, Sezane Dino skirt, Sezane Scott trench, and Sezane Egide jumper in Seattle, Washington - 5.jpg

#7...my favorite outfit this week...I want those boots!
jennytsang_COS_1

Autumn Winter Outfit Idea

#10...reminds me of my carefree bohemian daze (haha!)

#14...great idea...I'd wear it as loungewear...I have black t-neck and tights, so just need a slip dress
Why You Need Collagen as You Age and the Truth about Collagen Supplements

#15...casual chic
how to make a cozy fall dinner at home feel special

#16...this pic is all about that pink throw, which came in a lot of colors and was affordable

Susan B. wears a fringed ruana with a camel turtleneck and white jeans. Details at une femme d'un certain age.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 12/5/20)...

@MacDUFF  I think my favorite this week is #11. Every piece is something I would wear.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Favorites:

jennytsang_COS_1

Like this, but colors not for me.  

See the source image

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF  Nice grouping. #1 is my favorite.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF I always enjoy seeing what you have posted. I personally don't follow any bloggers but looking at the outfits is fun.

I like bits and pieces of different outfits and for some reason I love #6. That is something I would have worn in my 20's except it was never cold enough in So. Cal. for the sweater but love the colors of the pieces and I don't normally gravitate towards that color family.

Honored Contributor

I like them all very much except #3. I think #17 looks a lot like you and a look you would work now.  I like most everyone.  You have great taste but I am jealous of your height and body.

Esteemed Contributor

As soon as I saw #7 I thought of you, then I saw that you said it was your fave.

Some very nice ones in the mix.

Valued Contributor

Alot i like in this grouping! #3-7 and #11-17  I love these looks, especially the boots. 

Esteemed Contributor

I really like #5 and #17.  #7 is an honorable mention but wish the pants were longer.   

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

After taking a fourth look, I think it's the model's haircolor that's 'throwing me off'.

Looking at her sweater and pants, I like this look.

I'll be back for my favorites.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).