Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e/12/19/20)...

Thank you! I think I am going to have to do a few wardrobe updates after Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like #17 best of all

Honored Contributor

My vote goes to #20.  I am not a sequin fan (prefer velvet) but like just the pants being "fancy".  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know if these women are models or not.  They are pencil thin and can wear just about anything.  I especially like #6 the lady with the black leather skirt, top and handbag and camel high heels.  I love with women don't match shoes and purse.

I also am fond of the camel coat, oversized ivory sweater, jeans, black suede boots and she is carrying a tote.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

My favorites: 

I would wear my tall riding boots instead. Not really a fan of over the knee boots. Love the coat! 
over the knee boots with jeans

Wish the pants were longer. I’d substitute my crossbody solid camel faux suede bag. 

Love the a-line skirt with fitted top! I could wear this entire outfit as is. That skirt would also look great with lots of different tops, sweaters, & boots. 
workwear fashion blogger she goes wear london workwear outfit black faux leather skirt and black cashmere jumper

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MrW wrote:

I like #17 best of all

@MrW 

Copycat! 😄 😉 I was just about to say that it's the only one I would wear in it's entirety but the pants will be an inch longer

Edited to add that I love my combat boots but for one caveat; my cat Fiona thinks I'm lacing them up for her entertainment and will invariably show up out of nowhere to try and snag them while I'm lacing them! Lol I think my next pair will have a zipper

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF   Wow! I really liked all them except Minnie Mouse. I think the styles translate well into real life and would wear almost every outfit. Now if I only had somewhere to go.  Thanks for sharing,

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always enjoy looking at your collection, although our styles are very different and your favorites are seldom my choices. Smiley Happy

>> I don't like the over-the-knee boots in this one.

over the knee boots with jeans

>>I love this one -- the whole thing

#4...great chunky sweater from the men's department (why didn't I think of that!?)

>> nothing special to me at all about this one

workwear fashion blogger she goes wear london workwear outfit black faux leather skirt and black cashmere jumper

>> like

#7...Wish I could see the cool casual outfit without the coat

>> I think the jeans are too long here, and it makes the whole outfit appear sloppy, rather than just oversized

#8...perfect length on the jean YAY!
Coco & Vera - Oak + Fort sweater, Madewell tote, Zara jeans

>> like

liverpool outfit on fashion blogger jennifer of a well styled life

>> nope! 

The Home Office Outfit Every Woman Needs

>> perfect examples of how our favorites differ -- the next two are not my style at all

#15...I want this shawl and the boots
susan walker on her patio

#16...love this...my favorite outfit...go figure
cindy hattersley in IBU Movement Mandoria Felted Scarf

>> my favorite of the "party" looks

jessica wang wearing a fair isle sweater with a slip skirt and sharing the best holiday sweaters // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

Honored Contributor

I love all the sweaters and jackets.  The tan plaid long jacket is very appealing.  I enjoyed this display and for the most part, I found the styles comfortable..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF Love all of the posts.....keep em comming MacDuff;  they brighten my day.  Especially with the proliferation of the cuddle duds, denim and company and Issac tee's on the Q.  Great outfits.