Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e/12/19/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

#2...love this color
instagram outfits

over the knee boots with jeans

#4...great chunky sweater from the men's department (why didn't I think of that!?)

#5...not with the white boots though
polka dot shirt dress from asos white ankle boots workwear she goes wear

workwear fashion blogger she goes wear london workwear outfit black faux leather skirt and black cashmere jumper

#7...Wish I could see the cool casual outfit without the coat

#8...perfect length on the jean YAY!
Coco & Vera - Oak + Fort sweater, Madewell tote, Zara jeans

#9...perfect inseam-to-boot length...if you like to play with alternative lengths!

www.alicerisesup.com

#11...great sweater...my favorite piece
warm fleece & hiking boot winter outfit

liverpool outfit on fashion blogger jennifer of a well styled life

The Home Office Outfit Every Woman Needs

Grey wool jacket, grey roll neck jumper, black wide leg trousers, veja trainers, Celine Seau Sangle bag. Casual Winter outfit idea

#15...I want this shawl and the boots
susan walker on her patio

#16...love this...my favorite outfit...go figure
cindy hattersley in IBU Movement Mandoria Felted Scarf

BONUS:  Holiday Outfits...

#18...whimsical

My Favorite Beauty Picks from Amazon in 2020 Faiza Inam sincerelyhumble amazon beauty favorites fragrance makeup skincare line best 2

#20...my favorite
stella-adewunmi-of-jadore-fashion-share-holiday-glam-in-sequins-pants

jessica wang wearing a fair isle sweater with a slip skirt and sharing the best holiday sweaters // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

#22...New Year's Eve

metallic midi dress

Wishing you and yours a joyful, blessed, and very Merry Christmas!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e/12/19/20)...

i like #10 and #21...

With #10, the only thing I would change is using a different black belt...not crazy about the one used.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beautiful, but not with pink shoes.  I'd wear silver or pewter.  

Honored Contributor

Like this, but think it needs a black belt with a striking buckle and black shoes.

workwear fashion blogger she goes wear london workwear outfit black faux leather skirt and black cashmere jumper

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF I so enjoy seeing your posts. I loved fashion a LOT and I mean a LOT in my late teens and early 20's.

I like something about most of your picks. I really LOVE #2 and #21, that outfit is just beautiful.

Saw lots of other pieces I like but those 2 are my favorites.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You  have chosen some great looking outfits but many of these fashion coordinators chose terrible shoes.  I think that is my big problem with many of them.  I cannot abide white boots, summer or winter and especially winter.  I don't like brogans on anyone. I have never liked tennis shoes/sneakers/trainers, unless they are on an athlete at the time of performance or a runner.  

I love that burnt orange sweater that you like as well.  I like so much.  I cannot make one favorite.  In addition to shoe issues, I don't like pants that do not reach the ankle.  I did at one time in my life but old age has changed that.  ;-)

Trusted Contributor

I like #6. Classy,chic and to the point. Straight forward style. No gimmicks.

#15 boots are to die for. I'm a sucker for red footwear. lol

#19 is so dreamy. The skirt is just beyond. Makes me think of a New Years Eve celebration.

Respected Contributor

I love the textured oversized sweaters this year.  Plus the window pane print coat in #17 (although that would only work in the fall/early winter here). 

Honored Contributor

#21 Sweater with green skirt is my favorite. Beautiful

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sweaters and jackets and coats~oh my!

Couldn't insert pic, but I want that #3 outfit with the green plaid coat! Love that one best, also love that white coat below, and the big oversized sweater in 2nd pic. I also like that polka dot dress. Some good ones here. I'm a sucker for jackets and coats, like some women are for shoes and bags...I'm that way with jackets, coats and hats.

My least fav...that blue/red...mess. *sorry...not sorry? lol