Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 12/12/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

Style Plaza Long White Coat6

See the source image

#4...love this 

#5...someone mentioned tan and grey last week...love these colors together

#6...love this for lounging at home

#7...favorite outfit...love the joggers
BR petite twill jogger pants

#9...I simply do not understand the kitten heels with the heavy coat and turtleneck...booties for me
A Tip for Looking Expensive

#11...runner up for favorite outfit (except for the combat boots)...will never give up my skinnies, but I'm warming up to the relaxed fit jeans

#13...another inch on the jean length and it'd be perfect
Plus Size Black Friday Sales To Shop. Sharing a round up of plus size retailers and their Black Friday Sales!

#14...someone mentioned it last week:  yes, she looks great in bright colors 
Susan B wears a casual, colorful holiday outfit with red tweed jacket and layered necklaces. Details at une femme d'un certain age.

#15...she always looks so chic

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 12/12/20)...

[ Edited ]

I like all the outfits.  I am not sure I like all the shoes with the outfits.  I am not into brogans and military boots for women. Otherwise, this is a great looking grouping of clothing.  You visit some great blogs.

Forgot to mention I love the first one, the midi length white coat.  Once upon a time, I had one similar to that and wore it with a same color dress mini length.

Honored Contributor

Only #15 this week - love the cut and color of the jacket with the matching sweater.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The shoes in number 10 look orthopedic! I really like the twinset in number 15 but it's a tricky color. I don't like her shoes with the outfit although the colors do work.

I am a fan of the sweater in number 6 but I have no use for joggers

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @MacDUFF -- I see a trend from last week and this week of oversized, flyaway coats that don't button down the front.   I like these in photos, but unpractical to wear. 

Love the bow blouse, blue sweater, and plaid and shape of this blazer.  The bottom half of this outfit doesn't go with the top half.... but I love the top half. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF  I like certain things from most outfits, but my favorites would be #'s 1 & 16.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Valued Contributor

Sure couldn't wear it but no.5 has it going on!

Honored Contributor

These 2 are closest to my personal style...

Wondering if the coat is reversible? 

C396C6B7-3DB5-4135-B811-292A066FA8D6.jpeg

E1462F7A-6DA6-494A-865A-1A1C85BF45E9.jpeg

I’d prefer a cardigan or blazer without fringe. Not a fan of the style of the shoes. I’d prefer a loafer or ballet flat. 

Would never wear these 2 myself, but they look great! Very striking and really get attention! 

AF058C05-56E8-430B-8A1C-63BD9E0131F8.jpeg

AF642844-D39D-4ABA-B500-EFA0C34E20ED.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Pictures One and Two are the best.  LOve the long coats.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Agree about brogans and combat boots...not a fan.  The boots in #1, though, don't come off as clunky and military...I don't know whether or not they'd be considered combat boots, but I do like those.  @Nonametoday 

I love the color in #15 twinset, but can't wear it...think it's a difficult color for many to pull off.  @DiAnne  @Andreatoo 

Agree the buttonless coats are impractical if you live in the frozen north, but they work in milder winter climes, I think.  Curious...what is it about the bottom half of #16 that doesn't go with top half.  @tototwo 

Hi @Mimi 1883!

Agree about #5 @red&curly ...I might have been able to rock that outfit in my younger day hahaha.

Hi @wilma ...I looked it up and that coat is reversible (and on sale at Banana Republic).  #14...I don't "do" fringe hahaha and agree about the style of shoes...I don't like animal print either.   That green dress had a vintage vibe, I thought.

Reversible Double-Faced Wrap Coat

@Katcat1   I love the long coats, too.  My favorite long coat this week is #9 because I love that light neutral color.  I have a weird unexplainable thing against white in winter, such as the one in #1 (although it looks great on her)...go figure.

Thanks ladies and hope y'all have a great week!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~