Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 11/28/20)...

[ Edited ]

Not much to love this week, @MacDUFF.   I always enjoy window shopping your posts every week!

The one that grabbed me this week is #11.  White on white.  Boring to some, but I love the look!  especially with dark jeans.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

My favorites are #12, 14, 15 & 16.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF I enjoy your posts !

I love the color in # 1 --but the pants would not be a choice for this senior citizen Smiley Happy

love the camel color in # 4 .

#13 --Yea polka dots --they are fun 

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

I hate to keep repeating myself, but i just don’t like shorter pants and most of the shoes in these looks.

Love this one! 

I like the color combo. I don’t like neckline on this sweater. I’d prefer a traditional crew neck or more fitted turtleneck style. 

My style. Classic. I can do without the logo belt.

I would like this better if the jeans were longer. I know shorter pants to show off boots is a trend, but I just don’t like the look, 

Emma Hill Autumn style. Tan leather small Loewe Puzzle bag, grey ribbed chunky knit jumper, cropped washed black jeans, tan leather square toe ankle boots, Le Specs cat eye sunglasses. Chic autumn outfit

Honored Contributor

Love this outfit - I have similar jacket, multiple black and white shirts and black pants.  Only difference - my shirts are all turtlenecks.  I wear black pointy toe ankle boots.

------------------------------------------

Another one I like.  Gray and saddle brown / tan are color combos that I do often.  

Emma Hill Autumn style. Tan leather small Loewe Puzzle bag, grey ribbed chunky knit jumper, cropped washed black jeans, tan leather square toe ankle boots, Le Specs cat eye sunglasses. Chic autumn outfit

----------------------------------------------

Interesting ... wonder what she's looking at.  The water appears to be behind her.

Nice hair - I'm (im)patiently waiting for mine to turn white!  My mother had fantastic white hair by the time she was my age!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

#3   Fun outfit but the shoes and bag are what give it some style.

#12  Striped t-shirt under a blazer or jean jacket is my uniform for spring and summer!  I won't admit to how many striped t-shirts I own!

#16  Love this coat.

Respected Contributor

Love #3, #12, and #16 and parts of other looks like the sweater in #1.  Great choices this week, thanks @MacDUFF 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF   I like #2, 3, & 6.

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF Great show.....keep em coming...so enjoyable.