Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 11/28/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

#1...My favorite outfit...LOVE the sweater...would wear this whole outfit, but with gold earrings

#4...I like camel with white...nice casual look

#5...please!...this is stunning!

#6...cool sweater...my favorite piece...these shoes are just silly

www.alicerisesup.com

#9...I'd wear a nude bra with this simple casual look!

how to wear a beret

#10...want these boots...too bad I have no need for them

best-selling boots

#11...A sweater vest is on my shopping list, but I want more interest than this one...chunky knit or color or pattern, but I'd get lots of use out of a sweater vest

sweater vest outfit ideas

#12...classy and classic

#13...I think it's fun!

cindy hattersley in leather jacket and orange vest

#15...this has my name all over it...I even love the length of the jeans, which shows off the boot

Emma Hill Autumn style. Tan leather small Loewe Puzzle bag, grey ribbed chunky knit jumper, cropped washed black jeans, tan leather square toe ankle boots, Le Specs cat eye sunglasses. Chic autumn outfit

#16...basic, but looks like a gorgeous dark green or teal

Emma Hill - Weekday 5

#17...well, here's an unusual piece (I probably would have fallen for it pre-purge hahaha)!  Alexander McQueen, leather.  The length of her jeans with these short ankle boots looks ridiculous!

NYFW SS19 OOTD 3

#18...I think this is very cool.  She wins the Most Ridiculous Pose of the Week award...

Loft Holiday - Crazy Blonde Life

Fashion Jackson Wearing Express Long Grey Coat White Sweater Black Coated Skinny Jeans Black Suede Booties Winter Outfit Street Style 1

#21...wish I had the bod to pull this off...don't like the boots tho

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 11/28/20)...

Not really liking much here maybe #15 and #16.

Respected Contributor

#12 love nautical and classic looks

Honored Contributor

Numbers:  2 (nice building, too), 8,  9,  10.  12 (young me.  Gee I miss that look),  15,   16,  19 (nice figure),  20 (love, love that sweater-coat),  21 (another nice bod.)  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

#2.  #12.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting these!  I look forward to seeing these. I'm always headed to my closet to hunt for something.  Have a great week!

Honored Contributor

In general I do like most of the outfits, love the sweaters and dresses, the jackets are appealing.  There wasn't anything too overwhelming, a nice selection !!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

#18 pose I would love to comment on if I wanted to be banned from the Q for all eternity.  All I got to say is that it's a good thing the photographer did not take the picture front wise. whistling.gif

==================================

#16 boots were made to kill roaches in the corner of a room.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

#2 and #19 caught my attention this time. #1 I love the tonal colors. With gold would be my choice too.

Respected Contributor

Love the coat in #20!

(But that's it.)