Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 11/19/22)...

There's a lot of good ones this week.  I really loved #9, #15 and #16 and the sweaters in #5 #6.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Super Contributor

@amyb   My apologies for taking so long to get back to you on this great sweater (from a few weeks ago...I swear I cannot keep up with things these days *SIGH*).  Anyway, it was from her archives, and I couldn't find it anywhere for you, darn it!

@Tori3569   The beautiful wrap in #9 (this thread) is sold out on Amazon $89.50, but you could stalk it, I suppose...search for

Pendleton womens Oversized Featherweight Wool Scarf.

Pendleton's website had it on sale $70.87, but not the exact color/pattern.  This is the only one remaining on Pendleton dash usa dot com, then search for featherweight wool scarf...

ALTERNATE VIEW OF FEATHERWEIGHT WOOL SCARF IN BURGUNDY CHIEF JOSEPH

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDuFFI love it.  I love it.  I want one.

I want to be able to wear my jeans like this.  Though I'm not fond of the fraying.  I can't find just the right length for me because they don't make them! 

Thanks for sharing your finds with us.  You're welcome (about the shoutout) I meant it....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF That's ok~thanks so much for searching for me and letting me know! Did I need it anyway? Lol...no. But, it's cute. Smiley Happy Such a pretty color too.