Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/31/20)...

[ Edited ]

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

#1...I need a pair of colorful/interesting slides like these to jazz up a simple, effortless outfit

#2...Oooh la la
White Slip Skirt, Gold Leather Gladiator Sandals

#3...I don't love this outfit (not a fan of long wide legs, altho I love cropped wide legs for summer, nor of animal print), but this woman is wearing her wide leg/flare trousers at just the right length IMHO...even an inch shorter would look just wrong to me
Over Sized Black Clutch,

#5...This oversized sweater would look great with the trousers in the pic above

#7...I'm not even a fan of green, but this is just stunning on her

#8...cashmere

#9...cashmere...love this look

#10...I love this shade of pink...my favorite piece this week
LadyofStyle autumn coat winter coat pink H&M 50plus blogger

#11...Because these are straight legs and not wide or flare, I love the length with boots

Fashion Over 50 Blogger Cindy Hattersley how to style one outfit six ways

Emma Hill style, light green blazer, yellow vest tank top, off white jeans, black ByFar Tanya sandals

Emma Hill style, black blazer, on shoulders, white stripe jumper sweater, black cropped jeans, Chanel ballet flats, The Curated classic bag. Chic Autumn outfit

#15...Pretty color
Demy Lee Chelsea sweater

#16...I just thought of Carnac the Magnificent!  hahaha!  Cute bomber jacket
fashion blogger jessica wang wearing white faux shearling coats // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

fashion blogger jessica wang wears poncho outfit while sharing postpartum style tips // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

Outfits to Wear for Fall - Crazy Blonde Life

#19...My favorite outfit this week...so effortless...but I'd wear booties
Fashion Jackson Wearing Beige Mockneck Sweater White Skinny Jeans Nude Pumps Celine Belt Bag

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/31/20)...

These fashion statements are all appealing to me.  I love the sweaters and the outfits are simple but very stylish. For me, 4 and 7 are especially appealing but over all this fashion journey is a winner!!!!!  Oh yes, I agree about that color green, very nice!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

All are worn with confidence. I too liked that green ensemble. 

Honored Contributor

I'm the one who commented (somewhere on these threads) that I like the retro look of wearing a pink sweater with black.   So, I like number 10.

Also numbers 1 and 7.

Now, I'll continue viewing the photos.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF  Like you, #19 is my favorite. Definitely with booties. My feet don't do pumps anymore. Maybe a kitten heel if I'm getting really dressed up.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting these! I look forward to this. I am always digging in my closet for inspiration after looking at your post!

Valued Contributor

@MacDUFF  Thank you for these posts! I look forward to them! Fun to see the fashions and the settings. #2, #18&19 caught my eye..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF  

I really, really love this fashion parade all but #2. There is something about that undergarment look (skirt similar to sleepwear from the former century) that I have not yet come to love. It reminds me of that song:  Sundown, you better be ware, if I find you been creeping round my back stairs. I can see her lying there in a sleazy dress...where you do what you do that you don't confess.  I think it just looks too much like either slips or gowns I wore in my first decades of life.

Esteemed Contributor

You got me again, @MacDUFF !   I love all of them.  I especially love a bulky sweater with skinny jeans.  These are all big winners for me!   That oversized sweater in #5 has me drooling.  Yeh baby!

Again, thanks for giving us this weekly fashion show.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Favorites and my usual style are #1 and #15.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."