Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/22/22)...

Lots and lots to like this week. But I do have to say, the dress in #10 has my name written all over it! The only problem is, I have nowhere to wear dresses anymore. It would have been perfect when I was managing the clothing store I worked at years ago.❤️

Valued Contributor

@amyb   That plaid trench is from Holland Cooper in the UK.  Here's a pic of the whole outfit.  I chose the close-up pic because, IMO (YMMV) it looks ridiculous with shorts and those boots are just awful (IMO YMMV).  But, oh that gorgeous plaid trench!  (They offer several different colors and plaids.)

THE HOLLAND COOPER TRENCH

Here are a few other versions of it...price varies from $850ish (short version) to $1360ish (some are custom made)...

My favorite..."tobacco herringbone"...

Click here to see it in short video...gorgeous!! 

Also, the pink sweater came from archives...can't find it now.

Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening.

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF All nice - but for me I'm going with 5 and 8.  7 also.  

Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF wrote:

@amyb   That plaid trench is from Holland Cooper in the UK.  Here's a pic of the whole outfit.  I chose the close-up pic because, IMO (YMMV) it looks ridiculous with shorts and those boots are just awful (IMO YMMV).  But, oh that gorgeous plaid trench!  (They offer several different colors and plaids.)

Here are a few other versions of it...price varies from $850ish (short version) to $1360ish (some are custom made)...

@MacDuFF 

All gorgeous.  Thanks for the vid.

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE LOVE LOVE #11 and #18.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

My favorites:

#4 I'd prefer a solid tee under the printed sweater or a solid sweater over the striped tee. 

#11 Wore something similar a couple weeks ago. I wore my tan & black plaid blazer with black pants & a black top. 

#15 I wore my chunky ivory sweater with my jeans recently. I didn't belt or tuck in though. 

#17 Love! She looks great! I don't currently own a sweater dress, but I would be willing to buy one again. 

Honored Contributor

The sweaters, plaid jackets are my standouts!  The blouse is lovely especially the color!!!!  Very appealing fashion show!

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness..........Haven't taken notes yet, but......

Love that vibrant pink blouse, the long brown puffer vest, and the short sweater, instead of having to tuck it in.

There are more, and will make a list and post tomorrow.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@MacDuFF wrote:

@MacDuFF 

All gorgeous.  Thanks for the vid.

@MacDuFF 

I love it.  I didn't realize it was a trench.  It looked like something between a slicker and a Luci Arnaz coat (from the first picture) . I can see clearly.  The rain is gone.  I can see all the trenches in my way... lol