Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/2/21)...

@MacDuFF 

I am so disappointed you have left the Fashion forum here at QVC. I do not want to sign up at the new location unless our q boards go away for good. I miss your posts....!

Super Contributor

Hi @author 

I popped in to check something in my account and saw your message...thank you!

I'm on the new boards and loving it.  So user friendly (after you get past the durned learning curve).  I can think of at least a dozen things I love about it off the top of my head. 

I tried to find you there when I posted my first Fashion Favorites thread.  You didn't miss much...it was a mess, which I'm blaming on the learning curve haha.

I'm not able to keep up with a thread here and there.  I don't have that kind of energy anymore.  I'll miss chatting with you very much, author, as well as with several others here who haven't signed up there.

But, maybe someday you will and we'll "see" each other again.  The coffee is hot, and the only thing missing is you.

Take good care and G-dspeed.

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF 

Thanks for checking in "back here"! I do miss your posts, humor, style very much....perhaps I'll join the new board in a bit, as I fear the Q one has been deflated a bit with so many excellent posters leaving.

Anyway, good luck with learning the ropes over there, and I'll never say never about going over to the dark side....!