Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/2/21)...

@MacDuFF  I’ve now migrated to the ProBoards forum created by Mellyg for q forum friends.  Although the wisteria Lane moderator was so welcoming I found their forums hard to navigate.  The ProBoards forum is very nice.  Hope to see you there.  (Lots of posts on the Q forums about it). 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Friends!

Just a quick note...

I set up an account on mellyg's forum at proboards.  I recommend proboards (our space there is called q forum friends) vs. Delphi (wisteria lane is a "thread" on the Delphi Forums).  I'll eventually close my threads at Delphi.

Fashion Favorites and pg 2 will continue on proboards.

I've been online more in the last 48 hours than in all of the last six months...exhausting, but worth it.

I'm hoping to see all of you over there.

This is how it worked for me: Go to mellyg's page first, then click on the little "register" link at the top right of the page in the blue banner area.  You can then put in your email addy, pick a username (try to use one close to what you have here if you can't use your Q nic exactly), plug in your birthday (is it a sin that I made myself a few years younger?...for security's sake...no, really).  You'll get an email from PB with a code to plug in.  Then, you should be into the q forum friends forum.  

It took about 10 min.  I did not have to register twice as some have experienced.

Please let me know that you are on PB.   Heart this post or reply.  If your name is not on the list below, it's because I already know you're on PB.

It would make me very sad to lose communication with y'all...and it's not nice to make MacDuff sad!!

@Ninam 

@RealtyGal2 

@on the bay 

@jackthebear 

@Franklinbell 

@Lisa Y 

@phoenixbrd 

@DiAnne    I think you're there?

@ALRATIBA 

@Jinlei 

@author 

@ROMARY 

@jonbon 

@okaywitheasypay 

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF 

Ok, I admit it. I am challenged with the computer sometimes. I went, or so I thought I went, to mellys pro board and Google took me back to the QVC forum. What am I doing wrong? (I would very much like to continue on the forums since I've only been on them for about 2 years.  And I certainly don't want to make @MacDuFF  sad. 😁) 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa Y , I'm not MacDuff, but I had the same problem you did. Google Chrome kept taking me back to the QVC forums,, so I tried another browser: Microsoft Edge let me in with no trouble. 

Maybe changing browsers would help. I don't know if Firefox would work (providing you have it.)

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@teganslaw Thank you! I will try another browser (I don't have Firefox). Keep your fingers crossed.

Trusted Contributor

@teganslaw  I'm in the new boards! Still trying to figure out how to reply to someone's post, then maybe put in a picture or avatar. Maybe that's too advanced for me. 😝

Super Contributor

@Lisa Y   Hey!  I just responded to your postS haha...you should see a notice to you in your notifications area and you should see a like notification...don't worry, you'll figure it all out like the rest of us are.  I'm still flying by the seat of my pants!  Thanks @teganslaw ...I see you over there, too.   YAY.  This makes me happy!

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF   Yes, I saw your replies, thanks. I guess I have to keep using the new boards until I get the hang of it.

Super Contributor

@Lisa Y 

Yeah...the [bleep] learning curve!!  Feel free to use my testing thread to test anything, but just FYI, I'll probably delete that thread eventually.  Is that cute you in your avatar!?

Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF   Yes, that's little ole me in my avatar, taken in my classroom several years ago.