Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/17/20)...

Love all of them except maybe the distressed jeans.

I'll have to go back and review each one.  

Nice choices!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your comments...I agree with so many of them!

@tiny 2   Which elements of this outfit did you use?  I'm assuming yours was camel (a classic)?  Would love to see a pic of how you put yours together (hint, hint).  I bet you look great in it!

@Leggett28   @Goldengate8361   @Happiness Is Inside JOB 

@Still Raining   @Foxxee   @shoptilyadropagain   @beckyb1012 

@DiAnne   @ROMARY 

Hope you're having a great evening!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

#2 is my favorite. I’d wear rear style everyday. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

#1 is 'me'.  Or what I'd like to look like.

15A is 'me', too.  I'm really liking the shorter length blue sweater.

So many more.  I'll have to make a list later on. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

2, 13, 18  love

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Thanks for your comments...I agree with so many of them!

@tiny 2   Which elements of this outfit did you use?  I'm assuming yours was camel (a classic)?  Would love to see a pic of how you put yours together (hint, hint).  I bet you look great in it!

@Leggett28   @Goldengate8361   @Happiness Is Inside JOB 

@Still Raining   @Foxxee   @shoptilyadropagain   @beckyb1012 

@DiAnne   @ROMARY 

Hope you're having a great evening!

@MacDUFF  The things I changed were the scarf, the cuff bracelet, got rid of the long necklace and a different bag.

I like scarves and have so many. I thought this one was striking but dominated the outfit too much. I used a longer scarf( Nordstrom a few years ago) with a thinner fold, placed it under the duster with a little showing so it made a border look down both sides. I secured it with those clear double sided garment tapes so that I would not have to fiddle with it.

I really did not like the cuff bracelet at all. I have a scarab bracelet with very large scarabs in Autumn colors. When I was 26 several other nurses met to shop a little and have lunch. There was an antique event going on down the center of the mall and I spotted this bracelet with the largest scarabs. I made an offer and took it a goldsmith and had it reset with heavier gold links and setting. I have been wearing it every fall and winter since.

The clutch I used was a structured animal print piped in red orange with a wide strip of red/orange leather with a buckle. It was given to me by my sister when she was doing a closet purge. It was perfect with the one pair of animal print shoes that are similar to those in the photo except mine have a deep v vamp. Perfect fall outfit. Thanks for the idea!

Honored Contributor

My favorites this week...

I like the color combination. Is that grey or a pale green khaki?  I wouldn’t wear yellow shoes. 

I like berry colors with denim. Not a fan of the ruffled shoulders. I like the nude ballet flats. 

Sharp and classic. 

I own very similar pieces to recreate this look, but I would wear loafers or ankle boots instead. The jeans need to be a tad longer. 
2020 closet hero: the cardigan

She looks cute. I’d wear the sweater and loafers with my full length jeans. I’d like these crop jeans more without the fraying on the cuffs. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tiny 2   You know I really dislike it when scarves dominate an outfit...who wants a tablecloth, pretty as it may be, slapped on the front of your bod!  What a great scarf idea!  If I had any open front cardigans, I'd have to try that.  BTW, I still use your "knot!"  Your bracelet and clutch sound beautiful and perfect.  A great outfit...wish I could take credit for the idea, but the credit goes to German blogger, Petra.  I'm glad you were inspired...wear your outfit in good health!

@wilma  Those slacks look like a sage green to me.  Yes to berry colors with denim!  It's odd, since I love my cropped wide-leg jeans in the summer, but I don't like long wide-leg...go figure.  And I've been fraying denim since I was a teen (mostly 'cuz I'm tall and it was necessary hahaha...altho my doc now calls me the incredible shrinking woman).

Hi @wvumountiefan  @ROMARY   @Hippiified   thanks and hope you are all well!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~