Super Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/15/22)...

My favorite inspiration outfits this week from online browsing/shopping and from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit. I might put an accessory on my shopping list. Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations. Sometimes, I just love the whole look. Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

As always, thank you so much for your comments on these threads. I read them all. I especially enjoy reading why you like an outfit or why you don't and how you might tweak an outfit, or what individual pieces you like.

#1  Love this color (the top would be great with my Dad jeans)

#3   Looove this...second favorite

#4   I think the jacket is a little too over-sized...I know that's the trend, but I don't love it.  A little less over-sized would be perfect

#5  Love everything about this...favorite

#6   I prefer different shades of one color to a literal monochromatic...this is great

#7  She may be going for a more minimalist look, but a silver necklace would be a good addition

#8   Pretty shawl...interesting color combo

#11  Quirky L.A. Thrifting Queen...except for the head wrap and the puff pin, I love it, especially the retro shoes

#13  Interesting

#14   Classic

#15  Love it

#16  Cashmere...I'd wear it around the house, too!

#17  My name written all over it

I hope y'all have a wonderful week.

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/15/22)...

[ Edited ]

@MacDuFF Thank you for all your interesting fashion posts.  Always a pleasure to read and look at your postings.  Colorful and a variety of styles. Always a pleasantry and such positivity.  

Respected Contributor

As always thanks! I love the style in number one. The green looks good on her, me not so much.  I'm loving the whole brown and black thing going on! And the bag in number 10, love it! I look forward to these every week! Gives me inspiration for the upcoming week.

have a good week!

Esteemed Contributor

Number five is also my favorite this week except I would opt for a dressier shoe. I also really liked number 14.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

A lot of nice selections!  #14 caught my eye.  But then I'm a big fan of red! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Lots of easy dressing that is attractive:

#1. The color is scrumptious

#4  Again,  a beautiful combination of pattern and color

#6  A stunning outfit; however, those converse are out of sync. For me, a sleek bootie would be a better option.

#7 Perfection!  Of course, I would say that because this is my normal outfit....monotone, classic, easy, paired with loafers, jacket....right out of my lookbook.

#13 Probably the only outfit I would not wear....to me it has a circus tent theme but that is just a personal opinion and might be other's treasure.

Thanks for the share!

Esteemed Contributor

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

I like #5, #15 and the long sweater in #12. 

The multi colored dress in #13 is a "no." Not flattering at all; it looks strange. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF  Thanks for the post. I like the sweater and the trousers in #4 best.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Numbers 3, 4 and 7 - definitely my tyle ....particularly #7 - my "when in doubt wear black" look.

#6and #5 are two of my other colors - look similar to above.

I recently bought some yarn to make a chunky turtleneck sweater ... similar to this one - the color is Neutrals.  (I finished the one I started last week ... just needs to be blocked.)  (ed to fix spelling)

I'm not a fan of any of the other outfits.