Trusted Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/15/22)...

@MacDuFF  I agree with you about the pin and head wrap, but other than that, I like everything this week!❤️

Honored Contributor

'Before I forget'.........I rather like black with brown combinations.

Now I'll go back and take notes....

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Numbers 1,   2,   3, ........#7 (I like the belt placed high on the waist over her sweater) (We can get that 'high-waisted' look by doing this without having to wear high waist pants/jeans, even though they are my preference.  Thanks for the idea.)  .......15,   16.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like #3, 5, & 14 this week. 

I own very little brown, but I like the brown sweater with black trouser in #3. Nor really a fan of big bags. 

I like everything in #5 except the bag. I would carry a crossbody.

#14 I always like a striped top and a red coat. I would prefer a straight leg on the pant. Don't care for the gold shoes. 

I love the green color in #1, but I don't care for the shape  of the sweater or the print in the skirt. She looks great in it though. 

Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF 

I don't know how I missed this week's fashions. I think I'm losing it.

I love #1 in all it's green glory! 💚💚

The entire outfit, #5, is fantastic and I want that leather jacket.

#14 I love a red coat and have one with a removable black faux fur color. (I bought it on Walmart.com years ago for about $35).

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I'm not fond of #6 and cannot abide #13.  That makes me dizzy.  On the thrifted outfit, I even like the scarf (just not on her head, it's too small) and the puff pin is okay, just not a favorite item for me.  I understand some ladies like them.  OK, that's all my whining.  I really like your tsate in clothing.  I always agree about 90% with you.  That's pretty good.  I am not a very agreeable person about fashion.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely love #5 and #11. Thanks for sharing!

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson