Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/10/20)...

@MacDUFF 

I couldn’t see the first pic. 

Here are my favorites this week. 

I like the printed orange blouse & jeans. Love the color of the boots but not the granny laces. 
Far Niente Hosted at Home wine subscription review

I like the sweater, jeans, and shoes. I would wear something longer on top with tight white jeans. 😉 I wouldn’t white jeans this time of year. Not a fan of the purse. 
Fashion Jackson Wearing Everlane Alpaca Sweater Beige White Skinny Jeans Veja V10 Sneakers Celine Mini Belt Bag Street Style

I’m not a lace person, but I like this look. 
Fashion Jackson Wearing Long Sleeve White Lace Top Black Skinny Jeans

She looks great. I live the sweater, but I could never wear that tight skirt, especially with the pocket placement on my widest part. 😱

Respected Contributor

@@@@@@@@@Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/10/20)...

@MacDUFF Love nol 8, the scarff.  My number one.  Then 14..classy with tweet coat.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Franklinbell   I need that lace blouse...so feminine.

@Mimi 1883   What is that weird "doll" hanging off the navy purse??  I'm on a mission to find the elusive "perfect" navy purse!

@tototwo   Not much inspired me last week.  I'd wear that pink coat with ivory under it, too, but I would also wear it with jeans (not those jeans though) and boots (not sneaks!).

@wilma   As always, love to see your tweaks.

Thanks for commenting...appreciate it!  

@Carolm   @itsmagic   @KathyM23   

@shoptilyadropagain   @beckyb1012   @tobes 

For those who couldn't see my favorite, I'm posting it in a different way and hope it works this time...

IMG_8345.JPG

Hope y'all are having a great week!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

Love the top in #1.  I occasionally will use a half tuck to take volume out of a top or sweater I am wearing under a blazer.  

Like everything about #10 and #14.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @DiAnne ...long time...hope you are well! 

I think that #10 is like the unsung hero this week...it's simple and effortless, and, in my world, I believe I could go almost everywhere wearing that outfit.

I love that blouse in #1, too.   Do you wear belts?  I like how the half tuck highlights a belt.  I don't even own a belt hahaha (my tummy is an "issue" and belts and half tucks accentuate that area ymmv).

BTW, I thought of you the other day...I tried that camel/Brit tan thrifted jacket with a black blouse as you suggested a while back on another thread.  That color looked really good with black! 

But I just couldn't get it to "look right."  I tried cuffing the sleeves on my blouse several ways...I tried just leaving the sleeves down...I tried the jacket with a black short sleeved mock neck.  I think my problem is that I don't like the bracelet sleeve. 

Anyway, I've had at least two occasions when I could have worn that jacket, but didn't.  These next few weeks are the time frame in which I would wear it.  If I don't, it's outta here.

I think I still have the pic of the jacket with black...if I do, I'll post it here.

I have hijacked my own thread hahaha!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

I don't wear belts because I don't really have a waist (even when younger) although I like the look of them.  I have a couple of thin hip belts that I will use to pull in the volume of a top (kind of like a half tuck does) under a jacket. 

I love black and tan.  A good look for the leopard shoes you were coveting.  I don't think I have ever had a bracelet sleeve jacket.  I have long arms and legs.  I just left a dark green blazer at the tailor to have the sleeves lengthened.  

Honored Contributor

Love that white lace top #11

Also, like the skirt #13

I have a similar long cardi  #8

Couldn't see #1...........I'll go back to make sure.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

UPDATED:   Found number 1.  I like it.

Also I like the sweater worn with the holy (distressed) jeans.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne  I actually considered taking this to a tailor to lengthen the sleeves.  But, it's outta here.  If nothing else, it was worth the $1.75 I paid for it to confirm that I prefer a softer, less structured jacket (and long sleeves hahaha)!   Here's the only pic I had left of it with black...the more I looked at it, the less I liked it!

20200906_162209.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

The sleeves are a problem.  I like structured jackets because my body definitely is not structured anymore!