Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/10/20)...

[ Edited ]

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

Favorite outfit = #1 (without the half tuck)

Favorite piece = Reversible pink coatigan in #2

#1...wish pic was bigger 
IMG_8345.JPG

Would I Still Wear That

#7(a) 
Far Niente Hosted at Home wine subscription review

#7(b)...OMG these boots!!  I'm obsessed with boots lately LOVE!
Far Niente Hosted at Home wine subscription review

#8...LOVE this shawl (a contender for favorite piece hahaha)
Over 50 fashion blogger cindy hattersley in Anthropologie Scarf

#9...I like a little distressing on jeans, but this is ridiculous...love the sweater 
Lifestyle Influencer, Jamie Lewinger of More Than Turquoise wearing SheIn cap toe mid calf boots

Fashion Jackson Wearing Everlane Alpaca Sweater Beige White Skinny Jeans Veja V10 Sneakers Celine Mini Belt Bag Street Style

Fashion Jackson Wearing Long Sleeve White Lace Top Black Skinny Jeans

fashion blogger jessica wang wearing lug sole boots and sharing packing tips for a mini fall getaway // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

#14...so classy

#15...I don't like this dress (for me, ymmv), but I included it because this blogger has the cutest little boy ever!!!!!!!!
what to wear for fall family photos

Don't you just want to pinch his cheeks?!?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Super Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/10/20)...

Thanks for posting -- I like almost everything!

Respected Contributor

I can see all the pictures except your favorite outfit #1.   But of the others my favorite is #7.  

Respected Contributor

That little boy is adorable! Thank you for posting these. I look forward to these! I need a lace blouse!

Respected Contributor

I like 2, 3 and 13 and the little boy!  #6 reminds me of the way I used to dress in the 60's

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Literally, the only thing i liked in this entire group was the little boy's glasses.

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF  I love the navy (?) purse, minus the "doll," in #2. Navy leather purses are a favorite for me. The print blouse in #7 looks beautiful, Unfortunately, pic #1 doesn't show up on my iPad. I suppose #3 is more to my liking than any of the others. I like classics, understated, that you can change up with accessories . 🤷‍♀️

As always, thank you, MacD, for sharing! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

None of them really grabbed me this week although #4 was an honorable mention and I also LOVE those boots in #7.  The little boy is adorable!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Who knows that precious little angel may have his own line one day.  This photo will be part of his bio./history.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

That's odd.... I don't see much I like this time.  Except that hot pink coat -- ooo la la!  Wouldn't wear it with jeans and sneakers, but with ivory pants and top.  

Love that buttoned sweater on the little boy -- what a cutie!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt