Super Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/1/22)...

My favorite inspiration outfits this week from online browsing/shopping and from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit. I might put an accessory on my shopping list. Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations. Sometimes, I just love the whole look. Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

As always, thank you so much for your comments on these threads! I read them all. I especially enjoy reading why you like an outfit or why you don't and how you might tweak an outfit, or what individual pieces you like.

#1  Wish the inseam was longer, otherwise, this has my name written all over it

#2  I'd wear this after Labor Day without a second thought, go figure

#5  Pant length perfect...long enough, but not dragging on the ground

#6(a)   This beautiful leather jacket...

#6(b)   ...with this great dress!

#7   Love this casual look...favorite

#8  A few more inches on the pant

#9   Me back in the day

#10   Looove this!

#11   Classy

#12   Want this sweater

#13  Interesting boots

#15   Great jacket...favorite piece

#16   This makes me wish I could wear yellow...she looks great...this could easily go more casual, too

#17   I'm not a big fan of leather, but I love these leather culottes...the caramel color with the dark brown and pink is great ("unexpected")

Hope everyone has a great week!

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Super Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 10/1/22)...

[ Edited ]

@MacDuFF  2 and 4 are so nice, I love the white and cream.

Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF  Love #11 and #14.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, MacDuff, for doing this. I know it takes a considerable amount of time but I enjoy it and look forward to it.  

I agree almost in its entirety with you and particularly about the shortness of pants.  I am not in love with culottes so I still consider them floods on this short body because they would be too long for culottes and too short for pants but loved the mix of fabrics.  I loved dearly that yellow two-piece outfit with the pink accessories.  So much to love and very little not to love.  

I will keep it short because all I can say is that 99% of what you like, I like.

Honored Contributor

Good morning....thanks for the new crop of favs!

#4 is my favorite....I love the tonal look

#2 I agree, I don't hesitate about wearing white

#5 Personal preference, I wouldn't wear those huge pants

#6 I love the classic shape of this dress

#9 Reminds me of my hippie days....add a flower in her hair, gear for a love-in!

#16. Like you, I can't wear yellow, but I like the outfit and it looks great on her...not a fan of the red accessories

#17 I like the pants (except for the length) and top...would prefer black accessories

Fun to take a look, thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

#17 is my favorite!  I have never seen leather pants like this and I love them.  I love the color and I love the pop of the pink also!  Some years ago I was big into leather pants, having quite a few pairs in assorted colors, black, gray, red, brown, etc.  I also had leather skirts and had a lot of suede pants and skirts!   I had a long red suede skirt and a shorter dusky blue suede skirt that I adored.  I was sad when I relinquished ownership of all these items!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I like #2, #4 and the jacket in #15. I like leather jackets, but no to the leather culottes. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF @Thank you! I love #15! I really like a great blazer/jacket!

#2 that jacket is Devine and o love the hem (or lack of one) on those jeans. I have a friend that is a seamstress and she is going fray the hem of a pair of jeans for me!

Have a great week!

Esteemed Contributor

I love several pieces but my absolute favorite is that brown leather jacket. Love the color and it can be dressed up or down. 

Honored Contributor

I love most of these!  I really like the leather jacket and they seem very hard to find a nice one like that for a reasonable cost this year.

As for #9...Is that YOU?  You are so pretty in that photo!...oh to be young again!  Lol!