@jonbon I see gold and white..... 🤪

Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e/ 1/2/21)...

@PodyPo wrote:

@jonbon I see gold and white..... 🤪

🤣

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to everyone for your comments...always appreciated and interesting.

@jonbon   I double checked and, yes, that coat is indeed grey and not lavendar as it looks...but, then, I saw royal blue and black, so maybe that explains it!  

Hi @PodyPo   Annabelle Fleur is wearing Neang Neak ear cuff from Edoeyen (dotcom), $275, 18k gold plated brass (also comes in rose gold, 14k or 18k gold, and silver...higher prices, of course). 

I used to have quite a collection of ear cuffs...only one sterling silver cuff left, and I wear it now and then...a tiny thing compared!  The Neang Neak is beautifully intricate, but way too out there for me.  Nordstrom dotcom has quite a few ear cuffs.

BTW, Neang Neak is the name of a princess in a Cambodian legend.

I've been to the Sardis Rd Goodwill, but the one I go to is on Johnston Rd about 5 miles from I-485...I think it's a cleaner, nicer store (as clean and nice as a Goodwill can get anyway hahaha).

My Director of Security (ie, my husband, Handsome) would have fits if I told you the name of the local charity thrift where I got those boots (and where I do most of my thrifting).  I agree with him on this point...we live in a small-ish town just outside of Charlotte...small enough that I don't want to give it out on a public forum.  I hope you understand.

Hope y'all are having a great week!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF, I appreciate the fact that you come back to the discussion and respond to some of the comments. It has been reinforced to me, from looking through your weekly Fashion Favorites threads and reading the comments, just how different my taste and style are from so many on this board (including you and others whose posts I enjoy very much)! But it has made me less concerned with what others think about the choices I might make and has demonstrated to me quite clearly just how subjective so much of fashion (and even "taste") is.