Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 1/16/21)...

Beautiful outfit that I would love to wear to work, but I don't understand the purse.

Contributor

Sophistacated casual 

Uoutfit 7.jfif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Classic & tailored! I really dislike the tote she’s carrying. If that was chosen to add interest, I think a solid red bag would do the same thing & look better. 

Another classic look. The bag & jewelry add interest. The shoes look like loafers which I like, but something looks clunky about them. Maybe they have a thick platform? I don’t like them. 
See the source image

Another classic look. I’m not really a fan of chain strap bags. I’d prefer a subtle bootcut jean with boots. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DianeJ2  @Love my grandkids   Pink and red!  :love:

@ALRATIBA   My Mom always said I was a sweater girl, but whether she meant a la Lana Turner or just because I love sweaters, I don't know (I kind of hope she meant Lana haha!)

Hi @Snicks1 ...no naked ankles for you, eh?  I seem to have a love/hate relationship with it...sometimes it looks right to my eye, sometimes not.

@NEvans2   @Queen of shop (welcome to the boards...I couldn't properly notify you...too bad Q's IT people can't figure how to prevent new posters from registering with spaces in their screen name!)   I'm glad others liked #19...agree it has a powerful vibe...I'd have to be younger, thinner and bolder to wear it haha.

Welcome back @ROMARY 

Queen of Shop, @San Antonio Gal  @wilma   ITA about the bag in #10...I don't get it either!  :shocked:  It'd be cute with all white in summer.  I love the blazer though.

@San Antonio Gal  @shoptilyadropagain   @crawford5153  

San Antone, you have great taste!  The half zip sweater is La Ligne, $295 (nordstrom)

That gorgeous alpaca coat is from Sentaler, $2,195!!  Image result for Thud Emoticon GIF 

Here it is in navy...

Alpaca Shawl Collar Wrap Coat

Thanks to all for your comments...hope y'all are having a great week!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~