Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 1/16/21)...

[ Edited ]

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

Black Nanushka puffy jacket | Vintage Levis | black ATP boots | outfit | Street Style | Harper and Harley

#3...LOVE the denim joggers which I would dress down with a comfy pullover sweater and sneaks
Express Sale, Erin Busbee of Busbee wearing denim joggers, a white satin cami, and long ribbed duster cardigan from Express with Steve Madden brown booties in Telluride, Colorado

I Experienced An Attempted Home Break In - Here's What I Want You to Know, How to Keep Your Home Safe From Break Ins, Home Burglary Safety Tips, What To Do If You Have A Home Break In, Keeping Your Home Safe from Theft, Why You Need a Home Alarm System, Ring Cameras, ADT Security Los Angeles Lifestyle Blogger, Pretty Little Shoppers Blog #HomeBreakIn #Burglary #HomeTheft |Home Robbery by popular L.A. lifestyle blog, Pretty Little Shoppers: image of a woman looking at her smartphone up to her ear and wearing a pink and red stripe sweater and jeans.

#5(a)

#5(b)

#6...cute sweater...would look great with coat in previous pic...don't like anything about this bag (which I think looks awful with the sweater)

#7...love pink and red...great sweater
Pink Boss Knit and White Bottega Bag

#8...I'm obviously having a pink and red moment!

#9...you can have the rest of the outfit, but the vest is mine...love it...something like this would get a lot of use in our climate (NC)

winter white outfit with cashmere beanie

#12...pretty color, but I really want the slides
cindy hattersley in j crew sweater and banana republic jeans & artemis mules in her office

#13...wasn't there a sherpa jogger thread recently?  This outfit looks so cuddly/cosy/warm, but I probably wouldn't wear it out
fashion blogger mia mia mine wearing a white sherpa sweatsuit with white sneakers

#14...cool sweater (My Mom would slap me upside the head, "Get your shoes off the furniture!!")
Instagram Roundup - Crazy Blonde Life

#15...pay no attention to the jacket or shoes, unless you love animal print, in which case take them, please...I want the jeans!
Lifestyle Influencer, Jamie Lewinger of More Than Turquoise, wearing cabi clothing Tryst pullover

#16...effortlessly chic (tototwo, naked ankles, but it doesn't bother me with this outfit, go figure)
Fashion Jackson Wearing Gigi Pip hat

#17...LOVE this outfit...my favorite (of my favorites haha), including the jeans 
See the source image

See the source image

#19...interesting

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 1/16/21)...

I like 7 and 11. I don't like the bag in number 7 though. Something messy looking about it

Number one, because of her hair, looks like she's wearing one of those legionnaire hats from the old movies

E8A8F646-4DB4-47BD-B081-78479F99A57F.jpeg

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pink&red can be so striking together. I love #s 11 , 13, 16, 17. As for the sherpa joggers, I read a review here one person felt she looked like a bear in them. The model here in #13 looks good in them with the all white outfit/hat. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wish I knew where these clothes were sold @MacDUFF .  I want the white sweater in #1 and the long gray coat in 5B.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Wish I knew where these clothes were sold @MacDUFF .  I want the white sweater in #1 and the long gray coat in 5B.

You and I liked the same coat, breathtaking to say the least.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF Many nice pieces but I LOVE #4 and #7. Have always liked pink/rose and red combined.

Honored Contributor

I like the footwear on 2, 11, 16, and 19.

As usual, I'm loving almost all those sweaters:  4, 5a, 7, 8. 11, 12, 14,15, 16, 18 and 19.

This is one of my favorite sweater styles - I have quite a few in both solids and variegated yarns.  I don't have a pink .... yet.  Starting a gray one this week.

Pink Boss Knit and White Bottega Bag

Not a fan of puffy coats or jackets - or anythng down filled. Just don't like that look.  

Black Nanushka puffy jacket | Vintage Levis | black ATP boots | outfit | Street Style | Harper and Harley

Honored Contributor

I like #20 probably because it fits my real life more than any of the others. And there are no ankles/legs showing between the jeans and the boots, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

My favorites are 17-18-20. #19 if I was younger. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

The dog in #14. Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!