Valued Contributor

Fashion Favorites 5/19/24...

My favorite inspiration outfits this week from online browsing/shopping and from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit. I might put an accessory on my shopping list. Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations. Sometimes, I just love the whole look. Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

As always, thank you so much for your comments on these threads. I read them all and especially enjoy reading why you like an outfit or why you don't and how you might tweak an outfit, or what individual pieces you like.

#1  Frank & Eileen "Effie" (I'm on a roll 😁) and matching crops...great casual outfit

#3   This color!

#4  Love...second favorite

#5   Heels would kill me, but she looks great

#7  Snip off the strings on the jeans, change out the loafers, and it's a love...could easily copy this one from my closet

#8  Pretty summer dress, but the earrings and bag have to go 😁

#9   I want this dress...love it

#10   Blast into the past...my s e x y, vivacious Aunt Mary had this (almost) exact outfit!

#11   Right up my alley...favorite

#12  Eyelet trench ...and those boots!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, stylish week!

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites 5/19/24...

@MacDuFF Once again I love your style.  To me all of these above are lovely and wearable!

Honored Contributor

#3 is such a pretty orange color.

#10 is so cute and she has the figure to match.

Thanks @MacDuFF!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Before I view the other photos.......In middle school I had and loved a solid blue cardi sweater very similar to Number 2.

I guess it was 'angora' and it was the solid blue color in the bottom part of the sweater in your photo.  

'Anyway', I loved that sweater.

This sweater in Number 2 is to live for.  Beautiful, vivid color combination.

I'll be back later (as usual) with my list.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

MacDuff, I really don't have a favorite.  Each one, each lady seems to be wearing what is just right for them.  I do agree about the pretty, colorful dress but the weird earrings and handbag.  Other than that, I think everything else looked great and many I would like to have and some I could not wear but they looked good on the ladies wearing them and everything, because of your good taste, height and pretty face, looks good.   

Valued Contributor

When I was a teen, my brother went downtown to a nice store and bought his girlfriend a beautiful coral mohair sweater and some gorgeous leather go go boots. I was so envious of those two pieces. These mohair sweaters are absolutely gorgeous but they are itchy. In looking at the ones you posted, I would wear both of those itchy or not. Now all I need to do is find some white leather go go boots.

Junker2327

Esteemed Contributor

I like the selections!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

#1, #4 and #15 for me @MacDuFF . Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF I'm going with vivacious aunt Mary, LMAO!!  We all had one of those aunts didn't we?!   So funny.  Love your posts as usual Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

My favorites are #1, #4 and #7.  Casual is my go to.