Honored Contributor

'A little bit' of what everyone else here enjoys wearing!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Since March when I stopped being able to travel for work, no in-person business meetings, etc ... my wardrobe has been jeans, tank and a sweater or jacket of some kind. All of the meetings are "virtual" but I'm old school and want to look professional and put together for these meetings. But gosh, I'm saving a ton on getting my blouses professionally cleaned and pressed. Smiley Happy 

Some of the folks on our virtual calls ... boy howdy ... they have gone full tilt--don't give a rip--what they look like. Gotta shake my head. And it's all ages, both men and women. I don't get it ... but I'm not their boss (just bossy).

The only thing I don't wear in my house are outside shoes, so I have missed wearing my boots and sandals. Wear socks or have indoor shoes.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

Shawl col!ars and cowl necks, straight leg pants with stretch,  joggers, soft fabrics in "pretty" colors of pinks, purple, blue, cool green, elbow length sleeves or longer, jackets that are as long as or longer than tops, jackets with snaps rather than zippers.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox Agree totally.  If I happen to mistakenly purchase jogger pants with bottom cuff, I cut the cuff off.

Honored Contributor

I wear jeans (bootcut is still my favorite), straight leg and some wide leg dressier pants, dresses. I love pretty blouses and tops. In cold weather I wear sweaters, love Aran sweaters. My uniform is jeans and a turtleneck. I also have a few novelty sweaters with dogs or other animals on them. They're fun. I love blazers, love to wear them with jeans. 

In this warm weather I've been living in t shirts and Old Navy soft pants. And maxi dresses.

I love Calvin Klein tops and dresses, have purchased many at great prices in Marshalls. They fit me well and I like the classic style.

I like to wear scarves with t shirts and sweaters to dress them up.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

What exactly are joggers?  I keep seeing this word and I'm not sure I know what it is?  Is this the same thing as sweat pants?  

Since retiring, what I wear has totally changed.  I have had the hardest time because as those of you know, when you have worked the majority of your life, your wardrobe is primarily based on work clothes!  Every time I shopped (and I used to shop at lot!) I would look for things to wear to work.  I rarely bought casual clothes.  My weekends were usually spent cleaning, doing laundry, yard work, doing grocery shopping and other catchup stuff that I didn't have time for all week long.  Once I did all this stuff, I was usually tuckered out and would put on my jammies and relax.  So, I had very little casual wear.

Now that I'm home all the time, I don't really know how or what to wear so truthfully I end up wearling my jammies most the time!  Not the best but I am comfortable!  

I am not comfortable in jeans.  I would only wear them if I wanted to do outside errands or to go to a casual place to eat.

Now, if I do outside things - errands or whatever --- I end up wearing knit crop pants and a cotton knit top.  Not terribly exciting but comfy!  

I miss my very fashionable days when working but those days are over.  I don't see the point of wearing fancy tops, slacks, etc., to do laundry, run the sweeper, etc! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Times change.  My life and wardrobe has changed.  I live in straight-leg jeans and t-shirts, white shirts, or sweaters.  Jackets and blazers.  Comfortable, but attractive.  When clothes shopping, I'm drawn to certain colors.   I know what colors I look good in, and feel good in, and that's what gets my attention.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt