Honored Contributor

When I'm shopping on a website I'm scrolling through the offerings for something I like to catch my eye. I'm not looking for what I don't like

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Deal Breakers

[ Edited ]

For me anything conservative, dresses, floral prints, high waisted pants as well as too wide pants, scarves, turtle necks, button down shirts and boxy shapless tees, ballet flats, loafers, kitten heels,  big bows at the neck, frilly sleeves, oranges, neon green.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo   Agreed.

I think the "deal breaker" for me is if the item doesn't look good on me. 

I'm not going to pay money to look bad!

ETA:  Bridesmaid dresses! That's the exception. I have paid very good money to look very badly in a bridesmaid dress Cat Surprised

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

don't have many, try to evolve

but 

dividers in bags at all price levels 

tops that are pretied in the front, 

that's it right now

Esteemed Contributor

What @Andreatoo said.  When shopping, I'm looking for things I do like, not avoid things I don't like.  Almost everything could be a 'possibility' once I try it on.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me it's BOHO looks, denim,ripped/frayed/torn pants,and flat shoes and boots. Good thing we have many options. 

Valued Contributor

Frilly floofy clothing

Asymmetrical, shark bite, hi-low tops

Loud and flowery prints

Ankle and wide leg pants

Anything requiring a strapless bra

Bows on clothes

Long sleeves

Spiky high heels

Respected Contributor

Pants with a front seam sewn in. (Down the front of each leg.)

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Large prints, big checks, heels because I can't them now, tall boots because I'm short and mid calf looks better on me,  lounge clothes that look like pj's,  above the knee skirts and dresses, palazzo or super wide pant, moto jackets.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shark bite tops or any tops with uneven hems; leggings or any tight fitting pants; pants without pockets are the first things that come to mind.