Honored Contributor

I've heard nary a twitter here about the upcoming fashion day this coming Saturday, May 3rd. I see there appears to be a Dooney as the TSV. Wouldn't it be nice if they had some new and exciting fashions for us? I used to get so excited before these events! Sigh...no more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

here is a preview from the homepage.

http://www.qvc.com/Fashion+Event.content.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I agree with you. I heard about it today and not even one skip of a heartbeat. In fact I wondered to myself...'what junk are they going to try to sell us?' How cold of me but that is what I immediately thought. I have become more and more uninterested in the Q. There are hosts I like and vendors I like but, ehh! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

Big whoopty ding dong.

A purse TSV. I'm everso shocked.

I like Quacker Factory Dream Jeannes because my husband enjoys them on me for some strange reason. Hope there are some deals and new options in that line, otherwise, not much interested.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor
On 4/28/2014 sunshine45 said:

here is a preview from the homepage.

http://www.qvc.com/Fashion+Event.content.html

Nothing to get excited about here. Lots of bathing suits, and a little of everything else.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I just looked at the preview and saw a Liz Claiborne dress and Isaac sandals (flat with enamel accent) I like. Prices aren't bad, but I seriously doubt I'll buy either one.

Honored Contributor

Haven't been excited about a Fashion Day in years...

Respected Contributor

Purses always sell because they always fit..............

Esteemed Contributor

Let's try to be positive. At least it's fashion on a weekend instead of the usual weekday!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor
On 4/29/2014 gardensla said:

Let's try to be positive. At least it's fashion on a weekend instead of the usual weekday!

Gardensla - I agree and have noticed that the Q has been scheduling more fashion related things on Saturdays of late.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise