Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

Di, did you have your glasses on?  i mean who wears that?  where can i buy one?  what are they for?  this absolutely puzzles me.  could you see thru it, like stuff?  i'm just so amazed at these things and i don't know anyone who would even dare wear something like this.  is this a particular age, ethniticy, i guess i better not go there.

bottom line.  better you than me kid!

@Desertdi

@ladyroxanne    It was like Spanx.......shoulders to ankles.  Woman, maybe in her 40's.   I'm in PHX and have seen lots of "sights" in the summer...........but this was around the holidays, and it gets plenty cold here (relatively speaking).   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Sounds like it is going to be a "kooky, crazy" day. Lol. 😱

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi@ladyroxanne, maybe it was a Kim K sighting! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Day

[ Edited ]

And it now appears they've given the boot to Mr Simonton.  Too bad, he's great, and oh so knowledgeable.

EGAD - a day w/SG - that's all I'm saying.  Can't listen to her all day but WOW - the tsv is ADORABLE! 

Just checked it out - a really cute skort, great prints,  not a bad price, 6 GREAT reviews already too.  I just ordered the coral ikat, looks  more red to me (either color will suit me just fine). She'll have coordiating pieces (tops) to go with too.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@Desertdi

Di, maybe this means it's not worth leaving the house to get dressed.  of course i do have a full wardroble, but this brings to mind all the people that go out and about in the pj's.

it certainly means i'm not buying anything from here!

considering that 50% of the clothing is sold  here with a sales pitch of "this is like wearing pajamas" it is not surprising

QVC Customer Care
Frequent Contributor

Another skort, really?  It seems like  there was another skort TSV not that long ago!   Too bad.  I'm almost 74 and my legs are just not pretty anymore, so I won't wear anything shorter than a Capri pant.  I like watching fashion shows on the Q but a little Susan goes a long way.  I do like her clothing though.  I would love to see a Linea TSV as well.  I am also disappointed that George Simonton is longer featured.  They seem to be pushing Logo now which is not my cup of tea.  Oh, well!

Esteemed Contributor

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

Sounds like it is going to be a "kooky, crazy" day. Lol. 😱

Not to mention "Amazing and hello Gorgeous day" LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Day

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi

i guess i feel sorry for these people.  either they are mentally maladjusted or haven't a clue.  i think they are to be pitied and frankly i stee clear from them.  it really is a shame, why couldn't she pick a black body suit for god's sake.  who knows what toes through people minds and there is no firguringit out. 

talk to you soon, it;s getting very late

this didn't load last nite!  :

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

maggie, it very well could have been!  neither one of us had our glasses on though!