Esteemed Contributor

The TSV looked better in the Insider. It looks cheap and ill fitting. Easy pass for me. They do have petites!!

Respected Contributor

I have enough knit tops and bottoms that I can wear this style any time, which I do.  I agree that this particular TSV item is very ill fitting and obviously not worth the value.  Am I the only one here that is so sick of seeing the high low tops?  I don't purchase this style.  Thank goodness I can find tops, but it's overwhelming how much of this is in the market and continues to survive.  I wear a lot of leggings.  I don't want anything showing in the front, or back!  My gosh, especially the front.  Ugh. 

Occasional Contributor

I agree about the same ole clothing.. What is with this LOGO style.

Talk about the same old stuff.. How many people wear all those layers.

YUK..............

I know the bottom line is $$$, but, years ago QVC was a stand out electronic

shopping channel...  What happened to Precious fibers?  I see they did bring

back Dujour.........use to have stylish clothing and prices were better than

64.00 dollars for a LOGO t shirt...really.....

Even the sets are down played...Boring holiday decorations...I like a little magic

this time of year.

Respected Contributor

I think it's a nice change of pace from all those gift shows. And sale, clearance prices. I watch sporadically as I work. The Anybody tsv would interest me except the sizing reviews are confusing. I have a Cuddle Duds set in the mail.

Respected Contributor

I like the idea of the Fashion Day TSV. I work from home several days a week and sets like this work for me. I think the patterns are cute without being too cutesy. But the colors just aren't me. Except for the black...and maybe the wine, I think the colors would wash out my olive skin. Dunno.