Honored Contributor

@ID2  And EVERY HOUR was someone different. And the tsv wasn't every other hour. And one designer was way diff than the next or previous. And we could afford to purchase a number of styles through the entire day.

Respected Contributor

Fashion is better than flashlights and other nonsense...

Honored Contributor

I will probably check in and out during the day since I will be home, but I never watch all day like I used to in the past. If I find a good movie or other show I will be watching that instead. 

Valued Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I agree. ANY fashion is better than all the stupid gadgets and gizmos they sell this time of the year!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Respected Contributor

@RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I agree. ANY fashion is better than all the stupid gadgets and gizmos they sell this time of the year!

But they will cross off six people from the gift list and are individually gift boxed!!

Respected Contributor

I am working from home on Monday so I will definitely have Fashion Day on -- mostly on mute until something peaks my interest. I am really pleased with my closet this Fall -- especially my several pairs of new boots -- so I am unlikely to buy much if anything.  I may be quirky but I enjoy fashion shows, even when I am not a fan of the line being featured. Sometimes I'll see a color combo that gives me an idea or a necklace that reminds me of something in my jewelry box. But mostly it is a break from the news which is disheartening on many days.  And it is much, much better than tech, mattresses, vacuum cleaners and an over-abundance of host gift shows.  

Honored Contributor

Well, that's good to hear.  I'll look at the guide and check out the shows that interest me and look at Qvc.com.   I'm amused by the people who want "new" and are so bored by the same old stuff when the reason why they are bored is totally in their control.  They watch too many hours of QVC programming.  Like they expect to be entertained or something?  It's like wandering around Macy's for 5 hours every day and then wondering why Macy's never has anything new or interesting....lol   

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@De Anna  Not to mention the same ole same ole - the 3 'atleisures', high-priced logo,quacker denim.

I still enjoy B&M w/variety & better $$.

I will watch as I will be home getting ready for Thursday, 

but it's nice to see a change from the  nonstop gift and electronics programming of the recent years 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@De Anna wrote:

Didn't they just have one? Come on QVC, come up with something new.  Variety! 

@De Anna. After what we've been through since July, this is variety.  Sure beats Christmas trees.

@Kachina624,You're SO funny, I almost choked on my drink!

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Checked the program guide....TSV is a Anybody item i believe and tons of Anybody time slots.........the last few Fashion days i hardly watched....the last one they had beauty hours sprinkled through it.....I will prob pass....

Oh no! not hours of the cheaply made, ill fitting Anybody line.