Super Contributor
On 3/3/2014 iluvhandbags said:
On 3/3/2014 Kathleen said:
On 3/3/2014 azterry! said:
On 3/3/2014 kjohnson said:
On 3/3/2014 Lagan said:

I believe I would be kicked out of Walmart if I waltzed in wearing LOGO. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Good thing this LOGO fan doesn't shop at Walmart! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Not this one either.

Even if I did, I wouldn't waltz there. That's guaranteed to get you a spot in The People of WalMart! Cool

I never shopped for clothing in Walmart - just laundry products and the garden shop.

I never saw any waltzing ... do many people do that there? It didn't appear that the aisles are wide enough for dancing.

Ah, Kathleen.....they poofed our fun thread! {#emotions_dlg.sad} And I had posted a pic of my ring and everything!

But I must say the drape and flow of the LOGO material make them the perfect "get up" for waltzing!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

That was fun, wasn't it. We'll have to do it again for the next LOGO TSV - or perhaps an SG TSV. Those are guaranteed to bring out the various x-phobes! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

They probably poofed it because you posted the pic. They didn't want to LOGOphobes making counterfeit copies of our secret decoder ring!

Wear your LOGO in good health!

Esteemed Contributor
Looks like it is still available in all colors and sizes including black so either they really overestimated the sales or this TSV is a dud.
Respected Contributor
On 3/3/2014 winamac1 said:
On 3/3/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Easy pass for me, I don't like vests at all.

I am surprised this is a TSV; I thought TSVs were supposed to be items with mass appeal, and I wouldn't think a vest is a piece of clothing that the majority of women wear or like. But.....more for everyone else, I am not interested at all.

ITA Amp. I did buy a few other tops though I wasn't interested in most of the new items she brought in. I bought the new hoodie with the chiffon at the bottom in black and vintage pink and I also waitlisted a top that was on at midnight that came in a purple/navy shade. (the colorblock one). I didn't like most of the new though.

I had the new purple/navy and the black/beige colorblock tops in my cart and the new pin/password messed it up and I missed them. Thanks, QVC. Saved me some money! I did enjoy all the shows today and stayed off of here so I could enjoy them and not listen to all the haters who have not even tried Logo.

I plan on wearing Logo to the library tomorrow to get my taxes done. Gee I hope they don't throw me out for looking like a "bag lady". They may put me in the recycle bin. LOL

Super Contributor

I am surprised this is a TSV; I thought TSVs were supposed to be items with mass appeal, and I wouldn't think a vest is a piece of clothing that the majority of women wear or like. But.....more for everyone else, I am not interested at all.

ITA Amp. I did buy a few other tops though I wasn't interested in most of the new items she brought in. I bought the new hoodie with the chiffon at the bottom in black and vintage pink and I also waitlisted a top that was on at midnight that came in a purple/navy shade. (the colorblock one). I didn't like most of the new though.

Hi Win! I bought that hoodie with chiffon trim too. I am kind of over hoodies, but that one is so cute I had to have it. I bought the blue and black. I think it's adorable. I didn't see the colorblock top, it must have sold out quickly.

Enjoy your hoodies! As always, I wish she'd bring more tanks!

Honored Contributor

I heard Lori this morning say ""colors never have to match; anything goes with anything""......definitely not my style.....she is pushing the "" I got dressed in the dark"" trend.

Valued Contributor

I hate this Fashion Day!!! I use to stay up all night and day watching. Today, nothing. Hate LOGO and I am not spending $300 on a purse.

Honored Contributor

Hi Win! I bought that hoodie with chiffon trim too. I am kind of over hoodies, but that one is so cute I had to have it. I bought the blue and black. I think it's adorable. I didn't see the colorblock top, it must have sold out quickly.

Enjoy your hoodies! As always, I wish she'd bring more tanks!

Hi Amp. I received the pink a week ago and I shouldn't have sized down to an xxs. It was a bit too tight in the bust and the sleeves were too short (which I abhor). I am still waiting on the exchange in the xs. I just purchased the black xs on Sunday--of course haven't received it. (I was going to pass as I have her black logo loungewear one, but I ordered it anyway Wink) I then purchased that color block shirt (the new one) that came in the wisteria and ink color with the slouchy pockets.

I think you'll love your hoodies! The pink one I received was super cozy and soft. I also hope I get my exchange today. Have a great day and let me know if you like them after you receive them!Smile

Here's the one I ordered (had to waitlist). I also liked the black one in this:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Contrast-Hem-&-Pockets-Search-Results.produ...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

All colors and all sizes left in the TSV. That means it didn't come close to a sell out. Well, I wonder why.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/3/2014 silkyk said:
On 3/3/2014 teainlondon said:

I think a three year old could cut a piece of cloth that would look better. What a disaster!

tea {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Her clothing reminds me of the old hippie days when you would take a lace edged tablecloth and cut a hole in the center, stitch up the sides and TA DA!!!!!! ........a LG special! Been there and done that. I'll pass on Lori's redo of the 70's.

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Esteemed Contributor

I THINK WE NEED THE POPCORN EATING DEER...Love him or her.