Honored Contributor

Not for me. Don't wear this style at all.

Respected Contributor

I have a few LOGO tops that I love, but this TSV is horrible.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

I'm getting the TSV in black. There were some pieces from the midnight show that I wanted - but they are gone now in my color and size!

I love layering ...

Honored Contributor
On 3/3/2014 millieshops said:

Why blame the sellers?

When I went to bed an hour after the TSV came on the air, they'd sold over 7,000! Haven't turned my TV on yet today, but I'd bet money that number has gone up.

At some point during Fashionably Early, before they did the 7:55 a.m. presentation, Jayne said they had sold 15,000 of them.

Respected Contributor

If this vest had a straight hem I might have considered it. Still on the expensive side for what it is.

Super Contributor

Easy pass for me, I don't like vests at all.

I am surprised this is a TSV; I thought TSVs were supposed to be items with mass appeal, and I wouldn't think a vest is a piece of clothing that the majority of women wear or like. But.....more for everyone else, I am not interested at all.

Super Contributor
On 3/3/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Easy pass for me, I don't like vests at all.

I am surprised this is a TSV; I thought TSVs were supposed to be items with mass appeal, and I wouldn't think a vest is a piece of clothing that the majority of women wear or like. But.....more for everyone else, I am not interested at all.

Like scarves - vests are an accessory that some of us are attracted to - that one additional piece to jazz up an outfit.

Plus - they are wardrobe extenders like scarves. Easy to change the look of things you already own.

Super Contributor
On 3/3/2014 sarpy said:

What do you all think of the $412 top they showed Friday night in LA?

That $412 top was exquisite!!! It's amazing how many people on these boards are always complaining about the ""dowdy/frumpy"" fashions but when they offer something different........I guess they can't win either way! smh

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Trusted Contributor

I do not understand the LOGO designs they are sloppy and droopy. I don't' get it at all. The TSV is hideous.

Occasional Contributor
I have a few of Lori's tops. I rarely wear them because I don't think I look good in them. The sleeves and bust are snug and on an XL that is not a flattering look. Having said that, some of the thin models don't look good in some of the things either. I have a feeling the reason Lori's clothes sell so well is because LR pushes them and everyone seems to buy what LR likes whether it looks good or not. But then everything looks good on Lisa and we don't all look like Lisa! I agree the TSV is hideous, unflattering, sloppy, and rag-like. Too expensive to look like an old piece of clothing you pulled out of the giveaway bag.