Occasional Contributor

Ugh, what is with these ugly fashion TSVs!! Who on earth wears the horrible looks from LOGO. All of her tops and now this vest have "wings" and make your hips/thighs look LARGER and look sloppy, not flattering at all. Sad to see fashion like this being sold, it is a crime.

Respected Contributor

Truly one of the most horrendous looks imaginable. Who would want this?

Contributor

Yeah, I want to look like a bag lady. Hideous!

Honored Contributor
I have a feeling these so-called fashions days are going to be little more than a clearance event. I looked through the entire list of all Denim & Co, clothing today and saw not one single new garment. As much as I love clothes, I'm not even watching tonight. Can't stand Albany or Logo. Very disappointing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
I laughed out loud when I saw the retail value - $72.00!! I wouldn't spend 72 cents on something that ugly!
Super Contributor

I can see it over a slim tee and slim pants, but they put it with more baggy clothes, why? Did you know that Lori wears a man's tank top under everything? That is the diaper you are seeing, a thin silk men's tank top. She likes layers, which is fine but all of them are baggy except for the pants. I think it only works on a slim figure. I dont think baggy looks good on a plus size, fitted pants and shirt with darts or princess lines looks neat and trim.

Contributor
Seriously, how many layers can you wear at once?
Respected Contributor

And away we go {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I am going to order this in the gray. I am slim and have similar cardigan styles that I wear over a tank or tee with with skinny jeans. I don't care for the way many of the Logo pieces are styled, but I can see beyond the layering to how it might work for me. So, call me a criminal bag lady with horrendous taste, lol.

Respected Contributor

I do think that $60 for a tee which will certainly pill is crazy. Every LOGO piece that I own has pilled!

Valued Contributor

I have some. I usually wear a skinny tee under. They don't show on the bottom but it gives the neckline some interest. I have never layered 2 or more of the tops at once, it just isn't me, but I find them very slimming. They look good over skinny jeans or leggings and I almost always wear wedges to give me more height though I have been known to hit the grocery store in a Logo top over leggings and flats. I treat them as total casual wear, I would not wear my Logo tops to dinner or gatherings with family and/or friends. I use the longest tops as nightgowns. I bought the vest in the sea green color (I forget the name). I haven't seen the presentation yet but will watch at midnight. Happy shopping, everyone! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}