Valued Contributor

I ended up ordering the Rose but still condidering the Royal.

Valued Contributor

I know Paula Deen is a vendor on Evine and I see that she is now selling her fashion line there.

Trusted Contributor

Got a pair of jeans for $23.00 on Evine, 2 Indigo Threads shirts for $46.00 and another hoodie for $19.00. All of that for under a hundred dollars. Cant beat it! One World has some nice pieces too! Happy Shopping!

Valued Contributor

Problem solved!  I wanted something new to wear to a wedding this summer, but didn't think I should buy anything, since my closet is full of skirts and summer maxis I rarely wear. I also want clothing that can roll and pack easily in a carry-on. EvineLive just sold me a lace duster for under $40. I'm sure it will work over something I already own. Now I will have my new piece w/o spending an arm & a leg. Evine is limited in their variety, but I am loving Fashion Day!

Frequent Contributor

For sure Evine is getting more of my money.  The prices are reasonable and a lot of mix and match throught our their clothes vendors.  The quality is right there also.  Just have to make sure of youe size just like anywhere else.

Regular Contributor

Evine is definitely getting a lot of my money today too!  Great prices are so tempting. Can't tell you how much I've ordered so far from the One World, Indigo Thread Co, and OSO Casuals lines today.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

Got a pair of jeans for $23.00 on Evine, 2 Indigo Threads shirts for $46.00 and another hoodie for $19.00. All of that for under a hundred dollars. Cant beat it! One World has some nice pieces too! Happy Shopping!

Sounds great! I hope everything is perfect!

I remembered that Andrew Lessman would be getting all my spending money this weekend so I did not indulge in any clothes. Some very nice things though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Day On Evine

[ Edited ]

@sallybusky wrote:

Problem solved!  I wanted something new to wear to a wedding this summer, but didn't think I should buy anything, since my closet is full of skirts and summer maxis I rarely wear. I also want clothing that can roll and pack easily in a carry-on. EvineLive just sold me a lace duster for under $40. I'm sure it will work over something I already own. Now I will have my new piece w/o spending an arm & a leg. Evine is limited in their variety, but I am loving Fashion Day!

Which duster was it? 

I have a few of their dusters and vests. I love that kind of thing and have been liking a lot of the summer versions.

Valued Contributor

@willdob3: 725971 raglan sleeved cotton lace duster; Although I'm planning to wear it to a wedding, I like the look on the website with jeans and a tee, also!

Honored Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

@willdob3: 725971 raglan sleeved cotton lace duster; Although I'm planning to wear it to a wedding, I like the look on the website with jeans and a tee, also!

That is a beautiful one! It'll be perfect for a wedding!