Super Contributor

Fashion Day AnyBody Loungewear

I'm really enjoying fashion day because I know what's coming next...exercise equipment, NutriSystem, New Year/New You, etc.  Not that I don't exercise or try to watch what I eat but we all know what the shopping channels start pushing every Jan. 1st.

Amal has been on since 3:00 and I think she  does an awesome job!!  I'd love to see her as a QVC host.  I think she'd be perfect for the job because she seems right at home in front of the camera, no stammering, silly buzz words, very pleasant voice and very relatable!   I was just thinking about Susie that used to rep the Dyson products.  Wasn't she supposed to be starting an exciting job having to do with QVC??  I saw her demonstrating a few beauty products and then she disappeared. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Fashion Day AnyBody Loungewear

Susie started her own beauty business called Besante. I'd love to see her as a host, too. She was great!

Super Contributor

Thanks Mandy 2006...I didn't know that!  She should do well!

Honored Contributor

I like watching some of the new hosts, the hosts who have been there forever would serve the customer better behind the camea. IMO  I have a feeling the reps are happy being reps.